DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service

DJ KRAZY T | Krazy T Entertainment service

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

45 Reviews for DJ KRAZY T | Krazy T Entertainment service

Do-Not-Play List (4)
Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

DJ Krazy made our day! I highly recommend him for all of your musical needs. He was professional, courteous, and a played great music. He will be my go to dj moving forward.

Photo of DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service in Charlotte, NC - Provided the music for the campaign during a parade.
Photo of DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service in Charlotte, NC - DJ Krazy was the life of the parade.
Profile Picture Courtney, 9/3/18, 1 Review
0.9

My daughter had 3 priorities for the wedding: the venue, the food, and the music. She thoroughly shopped around for a DJ and was so excited to book Crazy T. He was to provide music for both the wedding ceremony and the reception. The day of the wedding, he texted her and told her he would not come. How devastating for a bride to learn he was backing out on the day of the wedding!!! And through a text, not even a phone call!!! It takes two things to be good in owning a successful business: you must be good at what you do, and you must be a good businessman. His business practices are extremely shoddy and unprofessional. He didn’t even attempt to work things out with my daughter, and had absolutely no concern for the devastating impact his lack of professional judgment had on her wedding.

Profile Picture Patti, 8/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I read reviews before booking DJ Krazy T. The reviews were great. If I could leave 10 stars, I would!! We along with our wedding guests, were entertained and danced all night long!! When he says that he doesn’t play, he DJ’s! This is exactly what he does. DJ Krazy T set the tone from start to finish. Our guests and family members are still asking about the DJ, even our minister is asking!! Hahahahaha! Job well done!!

Profile Picture Cashanda, 8/23/18, 1 Review