Schenectady, NY 12305 Map · Phone number

About DJ JeffreyScott

Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for visiting my wedding wire profile!

I Love Weddings and I love People! Let's combine that formula with your love for each other to have a fabulous event.

My weddings are performed with a no-gimmick, non- obnoxious level of energy that will ensure an amazing party that will be talked about for years to come!!

We will work closely as a TEAM during the planning process to ensure a smooth execution on the day of your event. My planning materials are very complete, clear, and easy to follow and I am always available for questions and help along the day.

All of the music at your event is played at the venue through the incomparable Bose L1 Sound system offering a comfortable level for conversation while packing a punch on the dance floor. Digital MP3 files provide ultimate music clarity and backup equipment is brought onsite at all times.

I also have lighting packages and special little goodies available for add on and we can talk about these during our initial phone call!

***Finally, an important statement from me. 2013 was a very challenging year for me both personally and professionally. Last year, some clients were affected by an outage of my availability. The circumstances surrounding this were very private and personal. They were unchartered waters. I was profoundly sad, hurt, and devastated that some clients were not able to have me personally on their wedding day. Since the situation was new, I wish in many cases communication and more upfront honesty were handled differently. I am deeply sorry and apologize to any client, venue, or other event professional that was affected by this outage. I would however like to point out, that in each of these cases, contractual procedures were followed and in certain, appropriate cases these clients were compensated.

With that said, I can say that things around here are back to normal and I am ready for a wonderful 2015 season. Lets talk and work together to make your event extra special.

New Website will be launched on 12.1.14. Stay tuned!

Much Love,

JeffreyScott

miles
js
DJ JeffreyScott
Don't Stop Believing  - Jeffrey Scott Signature!
Photo By Jenn Moak Photography!
Don't Stop Believing - Jeffrey Scott Signature! Photo By Jenn Moak Photography!
11NPearl
LSC5791
DJ JeffreyScott
DanceFloor At Mohawk River Country Club - PACKED!  Photo Credit: Bailly Photography!
DanceFloor At Mohawk River Country Club - PACKED! Photo Credit: Bailly Photography!
Photo Credit: Turnquist Photography
Photo Credit: Turnquist Photography
Photo Credit: Tracey Buyce
Photo Credit: Tracey Buyce
miles

110 Reviews for DJ JeffreyScott

So-I am not the normal bride-I am in my 50's and I wanted my 2nd marriage to start out with great celebration as this will be the last time that I do this! Every event no matter what the occasion needs a few elements to make it "successful". In my experience, those are a good venue, great food, guests that participate and good music. No kidding! DJ Jeffrey Scott brought those elements to a WHOLE new level! We did discuss the music at length and he was very attentive to our interests. He was extremely helpful in getting the day organized as I was previously married 30 years ago in the south and the process had changed significantly. In the end, outside of the music related to the service, we turned the entire program over to him-WHAT a smart thing that was! He was spot on; keeping the wedding process (i.e. toasts, introductions, etc.) moving along. His profound understanding of timing and delivery must be as a result of his years of experience as a DJ but also as a thespian. He didn't miss a beat! He quickly and effectively read our guests (the audience, per se) and our vibe; thus the music was non-stop hits that kept the dance floor full for the entire time. (Oh, did I say, this was a day wedding, under two tent with a service outdoors on a lake?) His music systems were great quality and the sound for both the ceremony, the announcements and ultimately the dance music were great quality; no one missed a single word or note! I saw people dancing that I had never seen dance before as singles and as couples. I heard from my guests that they were moved by the ceremony, and exhausted from the day of dancing and celebration! Sore feet and legs were a very small price to pay for such an exhilarating experience! The man is simply amazing! And so,our wedding was amazing! We have begun our new life together and we are still riding the wave of celebration! Thank you, Jeff..you were just the magic touch to make our day go from wonderful to FABULOUS!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Terri · Married on 09/26/2014

DJ Jeffrey Scott is an absolute pleasure to work with. Jeffrey is very professional and provides an excellent quality of service. He does a great job of keeping the guests entertained and out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend him for special events....

Sent on 09/27/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/20/2014

Great to work with! Guides you I'm the right direction. Also, lots of excitement, entertainment, and energy :)

Sent on 09/22/2014

• Jenn Moak Photography
    Jenn Moak Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Jeffrey! I know it will be a smooth ride and everything will fall into place, AND the party will ROCK off the chain, which makes my job easier! It's nice to know when you will be working with another vendor who is on the same page and understands that team work makes the dream work. He's great at reading a crowd and knowing what will work and what may need to be changed up to keep a flow and the party going - a fantastic trait based on experience and instinct, both of which he has plenty.

• Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio Wedding Florists

If you are looking for a fun wedding with a packed dance floor, look no further than Jeffrey Scott Entertainment! We have been to many of Jeffrey's events and we know first hand how great he is at his job! You won't be disappointed!!

• ART Photography
    ART Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeffrey Scott is an amazing DJ, his energy and music selections make the reception a memorable success!

• Schenectady, 12305 See on map