DJ Jay Rigdon

DJ Jay Rigdon 2
  • Laureen

Laureen · Married on 07/13/2019

Jay the Amazing DJ and Planner

Jay was not only our DJ, he became our wedding planner, and a friend. He is absolutely fabulous! He is very approachable, personable, and absolutely professional. He provided my husband and I with all kinds of helpful hints and suggestions to make our wedding fun, affordable and well planned. Additionally, he gave us contacts to other wedding services that are the absolute best in the area. Big thanks to Jay and his crew!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Becca

Becca Menke · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing and so helpful

I was planning my wedding from Colorado which only added more stress to the entire situation. Jay was recommended to my by my vendor and I’m so glad we went with him! The one time I was able to come home before the wedding, he met with me on very short notice. He answered all my questions and was so patient with me. Our actual DJ (I think Chris was his name) was amazing as well. He made sure everything went so smoothly, was flexible when the timeline was changed a little and coordinated with my photographer to make sure everything was perfect. Price point was exactly what I needed.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Milay

Milay · Married on 02/09/2019

Best dj ever omg!

Jay was the best choice we made for entertainment for our wedding. We knew we would hire him before meeting, but our fist consultation just convinced me that he was the perfect choice. He was with us every step of the planning process. He referred most of the other vendors we also chose. We gave him one job, which was to make sure nobody left the dance floor all night and he very much delivered. We had people dancing till the very last song and even then, my guests didn't want to leave. He was funny, and great on the mic, plus my guests praised his work all night. Not only would we hire him again, but we highly recommend him if you want your wedding to be fun and an event people will remember forever.

DJ Jay Rigdon 3