DJ Jason Mello

• Tom Bruhl
  • Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy
  • South Coast Entertainment

2 Reviews for DJ Jason Mello

Jason was truly amazing! Responsive, professional and we were truly pleased at what a great job he did!! Everyone left happy and tired! We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/12/2016

My wedding was June 12th 2016. It has taken me almost 3months to write a review because it has been so hard to find the words to describe such an amazing DJ.
    Every time I started I had to restart, there is no words good enough to describe how above and beyond Jason will go to make sure your wedding is a memorable one. He also makes sure he has backup plans incase anything happens. We loved that! because you just never know if something would go wrong. He was always prepared... There is so much he has done for us its hard to list or say how amazing he was!
    From our first meeting until the wedding day he was amazing! We could not have picked a better DJ. Though we had many things go wrong before and during the day of the wedding, Jason was one of the best choices we went with. Everything was so perfect, the music, uplighting and the monogram that my guest were asking for cards so they could book him for their up coming events. He was always there for any questions we had no matter what it was. We have already been thinking of when we could book him again! Hands down The BEST DJ EVER! Thank you so much Jason for an amazing Night. Can't wait to book you again!

Sent on 08/26/2016

• New Bedford See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Jason Mello)