Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

About DJ J Fresh Mobile Entertainment

Hello everyone!

Thanks for checking out my storefront.

I have been DJ'ing professionally for 5 years now. I have DJ'd all over Florida and South Georgia in all kinds of settings. I have been fortunate enough to host plenty of wedding receptions over the past few years. I put the icing on the cake for the bride and groom by providing a true celebration of there special day. I enjoy playing to mixed crowds of all ages and backgrounds.

I provide everything needed to ensure your wedding reception, bachelor or bachelorette party goes very smoothly without any hitches. I have top of the line equipement that includes a light show and sound reinforcement that is perfect for small to very large venues. A quality mic is also included to annouce the bridal party and for the important speaches that are made.

I can provide jazzy ambiance and play the background, but I also love to make people dance and really cut loose so I hope to work with you soon!

golf club Orlando, Fl

golf club Orlando, Fl 10/07/2008
03a46f9d233636d4 1224770715956 1
DJ J Fresh Mobile Entertainment
wedding in Orlando, Florida Golf Club.
wedding in Orlando, Florida Golf Club. 10/07/2008
 Golf club,  Orlando, Fl

Golf club, Orlando, Fl 10/07/2008
 golf club Orlando, Fl

golf club Orlando, Fl 10/07/2008
03a46f9d233636d4 1224770715956 1
DJ J Fresh Mobile Entertainment
wedding in Orlando, Florida Golf Club.
wedding in Orlando, Florida Golf Club. 10/07/2008

5 Reviews for DJ J Fresh Mobile Entertainment

Precious · Married on 10/11/2008

Jeff was the best DJ ever! My husband and I were very pleased with the service he provided. He was very professional and kept the crowd on the dance floor. Everyone loved him and I would highly recommend Jeff to other people.

Stew · Married on 10/11/2008

DJ J Fresh is one of the premier and up and coming DJ's in the Tampa Bay Area! His style, technique, and choice of music selections is bar none and he will definitly take your party, event, or special day to the next level.

Tia · Married on 03/22/2008

DJ J Fresh was a God-send!! He traveled all the way to Gainesville, Florida for my event, showed up on time and got the party started! I'm still getting emails to this day about how much fun people had at the reception! You were a key staple in the most important day of my life! Thanks for making my wedding day, one to remember!

I would recommend his services to anyone, anytime, anywhere!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Washington, 20001 See on map
    For booking and other info feel free to call any time.