San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number

About DJ Greg Gioia

DJ Greg Gioia is a San Francisco, California-based DJ company that specializes in providing fun entertainment for wedding events. DJ Greg specializes in indie rock, new wave, old-school rap, and Motown, in addition to his large collection of music genres like pop, hip-hop and R&B hits. DJ Greg Gioia is here to bring the party and keep your guests on their feet dancing the night away.

DJ Greg Gioia offers his DJ services as background music for dinner or cocktails, as well as music for your wedding ceremony and reception. He only focuses on one event per day to ensure your wedding receives the full attention that it deserves. DJ Greg Gioia is also able to provide MC services in two languages to meet all couples' specifications. Some of his other DJ services include:

• Consultation
  • Karaoke
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • Video projection

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related DJ services, DJ Greg Gioia offers couples a variety of equipment that they may choose from for their wedding day. Couples have the choice of:
Disco ball

The Classic DJ Pose...
The Classic DJ Pose...
Wikky Wikky Wikky
Wikky Wikky Wikky
What do you mean 4 more hours of DJ'ing?
What do you mean 4 more hours of DJ'ing?
Party Time
Party Time
Had I known I was going to meet my idol I'd have combed my hair that day.
Had I known I was going to meet my idol I'd have combed my hair that day.
Free Consultation Calls
Free Consultation Calls
Summertime = Party Outdoors!
Summertime = Party Outdoors!
Dancers Crowding the Floor
In the DJ Booth
In the DJ Booth
At the end of a long night of DJ'ing
At the end of a long night of DJ'ing
For a small additional fee, I'll even tie the tie!
For a small additional fee, I'll even tie the tie!
I posed for this picture.
I posed for this picture.
greg 5

5 Reviews for DJ Greg Gioia

Pat · Married on 08/19/2017

I was impressed with his professionalism and attention to detail. He remembered all the particulars that my partner and I requested and even when I had some last minute changes due to how my family wanted things, he was very understanding and accommodating. I highly recommend.

Lara · Married on 04/22/2017

Greg was such a great part of our wedding! He played all the songs we requested to hear and he also catered perfectly to the mix of people we had in attendance. We wanted someone who would keep the party going without the typical wedding MC vibe. And he did that perfectly with music alone! The sign of a great talent in the DJ world, I think. In addition to being a talented DJ, he was a pleasant and professional person to work with during the planning process. Thanks Greg! Wish we could do it all over again!

lauchlan · Married on 02/29/2016

Greg was the DJ at my wedding in Santa Cruz. I was surprised at his ability to keep the older family members sweating to the oldies, while still sneaking in some of my West Coast Hip Hop favorites. It made my special day even more special when I saw my in-laws go from dancing to Stevie Wonder to Mac Dre. It takes a special kind of talent to pull off a move like that, and Greg definitely has that talent.

DJ Greg Gioia FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• San Francisco, CA 94107 See on map