Brownsville, TX 78526 Map · Phone number

About DJ George

Hi! I am DJ George....known as one of the best DJ's throughout South Texas . We specialize in Weddings, Quinceaneras, Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Class Reunions and more. Top of the line DJ sound systems, the latest in LED Up Lighting & Special Effects such as Accu Spots and LED UFO's on truss towers. We offer big screens (8 and 10 foot) and the production of DVD slide shows. We have an unlimited collection of music of all genres. P.A. Systems for ceremonies with JBL Speakers and Sennheiser handheld & lavalier wireless mic systems. Special editing & remixing services. Reserve that special event today! We'll e-mail you the contract....it's that easy!....Visa, MasterCard & PayPal Accepted. Please call (956) 533-2423 or e-mail at georgebotello@aol.com

Some places I've performed at....McAllen Convention Center, McAllen Country Club, Rancho Viejo Country Club, Casa Los Ebanos, Chachalaca Inn, Puesta del Sol, Brownsville Event Center, Harlingen Country Club, Cimmaron Country Club, Villa De Cortez Weslaco, all South Padre Island Hotels, Schlitterbahn Water Park, Westin San Antonio, Houston & many more places.

About Pricing: Packages range from small to large sound systems and light shows. We offer big screens with high powered projectors for your slide show presentation. We produce the DVD or USB slide show for you or make your own and we will setup the video equipment at a 50% discount. We also offer P.A. systems with Sennheiser wireless mics and JBL EON speakers on tripods for your outdoor ceremony. All intro music such as processional, recessional, sand ceremony,etc. is included in the price.

Event Lighting: LED Wall Wash lights for beautiful color wash effects. We stock many 1 meter LED Bars and Par LED lights for uplighting effects on walls. Call for a special package price.

About MCing: Professional MCing, DeeJaying and Entertainment and nothing less. Note: Every DJ self-proclaims to be the best....no such thing! It's a matter of preference. You will like my style. Yours Truly...DJ George Cell: (956) 533-2423 E-Mail: georgebotello@aol.com Website: www.georgebotello.com

img0893
Wedding at "Puesta Del Sol"
DJ Setup at "Hilton Gardens" S.P.I.
DJ Setup at "Hilton Gardens" S.P.I.
DJ Set at "Hilton Gardens" S.P.I.
DJ Set at "Hilton Gardens" S.P.I.
Wall Wash Lighting Effects.
Wall Wash Lighting Effects.
img0893