1943 Mountain Avenue, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 Map · Phone number

About DJ Genesis

DJ Genesis is a wedding DJ located in Scotch Plains, New Jersey that specializes in providing professional entertainment for celebrations. The professional DJ brings your vision of the perfect night to life by offering a variety of genres and decades of music to fit your atmosphere. Enjoy a seamless evening filled with tons of entertainment and an on-track timeline provided by DJ Genesis.

Experience
DJ David Rodriguez started providing DJ services while attending college. Today, he offers more than seven years of professional experience as well as a wealth of knowledge in the industry. When he isn’t performing at weddings, David can be found spinning in New York nightclubs.

DJ Genesis offers entertainment services for weddings and other special events. David will stay in contact with you throughout the planning process ensuring the perfect music choices for your event and a detailed timeline for the evening festivities. Packages include a professional MC, a consultation, travel expenses, microphones, a sound system, and a flat screen. DJ services offered for weddings include the following:

• Bilingual MC

Dj station
8aad3550ab28a862 0870CCE4 E6F5 4C7B A47B 0154B1B2648F

3 Reviews for DJ Genesis

Christine · Married on 12/31/2017

Wow! We had a FANTASTIC wedding thanks to DJ Genesis. We knew music would be one of the most important parts of our event and he knocked it out of the park! My husband, guests, and I did not leave the dance floor except for speeches and dinner/dessert, and we didn't even want to stop dancing for those! It was an absolute blast and he was great at reading the crowd and transitioning to and from genres that catered to all our guests, young and old. Even guests that weren't on the dance floor told me they were dancing in their seats. Not only is he a talented DJ, he was our MC for the night and did an amazing job at announcing us and directing the crowd seamlessly. While we think all our vendors made the night unforgettable, hands down, DJ Genesis set the tone and the vibe for an incredible New Year's Eve wedding! It was pure perfection. He is professional (great equipment, super responsive), helpful (recommended songs for us the night before the weeding, eek!), and talented (uhh...have you read the above!?!). Book him asap! :)

Sent on 03/04/2018

Emma · Married on 10/21/2017

An Excellent rating doesn't capture DJ Genesis' greatness! On Saturday, 10/21/17 he was the DJ at my wedding. As expected, I was nervous and all over the place. DJ Genesis was calm, reassuring and a true professional. His attention to detail and transition from song to song is unmatched. He confirmed our music selection and helped us when we felt stuck or unsure about our choices. On our wedding day, he checked in on us on multiple occasions and had the dance floor packed the entire night. His love and passion for his craft is visible. He was joyous and engaged our guests very well. We had very diverse guests and he managed to keep everyone dancing. My bride and I never left the dance floor. Every song and set was a must dance. The following morning amongst the congratulatory messages my Bride and I recieved, we were constantly told how amazing our DJ was. Time after time our guests stated "best DJ ever." My post can't capture his ability and greatness, but he has my highest recommendation and a customer/fan for life. Thank you DJ Genesis for making our night special!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 10/23/2016

DJ Genesis is top notch! He is the best at what he does, he takes requests, listens to the Couple and does exactly what they want! We booked him for our wedding in October 2016 and he was off the Chain! Perfect music, he knows what to play and when to play it. he did our reception and ceremony and was awesome and on point! Even our son is a fan of his! Great work I would deff. book him as fast as possible! :)

Sent on 01/18/2017

DJ Genesis FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 1943 Mountain Avenue Scotch Plains, NJ, 07076 See on map