St. Johns Road, Drums, PA 18222 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About DJ Gatsby

You have been dreaming and planning and saving for the wedding of your dreams. Now it’s time to relax in the one aspect that will make your party memorable – the entertainment.

Let’s be honest, we’ve all seen the cheesy DJs or bedroom iPod amateurs who try to deliver a one-of-a-kind vision but then end up falling woefully short. Since opening my doors, it’s been my mission to change that stereotypical event experience. No longer do you have to wonder, stress or settle for average entertainment. At Gatsby Sound & Lighting, I look to take your vision to the next level with creativity, passion, and a unique set of talents that will have your guests lavishing you with comment after comment about how incredible the entertainment was. You will leave the event saying, “Gatsby really made our party.”

At Gatsby Sound & Lighting, your party is not just another event on the calendar for me. I want to create the wow factor that results in the “oohs and aahs” from your guests. I take great care to capture the musical soundtrack that best represents who you are and keeps you and your guests singing along and dancing the night away. I also have a ton of enhancement options to truly set your event apart. From your initial planning consultation, straight through to the day of your party, I listen carefully to your vision, and then execute a flawless party that is guaranteed to exceed expectations! You take center stage and are my priority from the moment you reach out to me, as it should be.

Before the wedding, I am happy to meet with clients for a consultation. This gives everyone an opportunity to get to know each other and discuss music tastes, the do-not-play list, and MC services. To ensure that you feel completely cared for, I only book one event per day. I provide my own equipment, including the sound/PA system, microphones, and uplighting & more. A photo booth with props and your choice of backdrops is also available for additional entertainment. There are several music genres available depending on your preference, including:

• Club/electronic

3 Reviews for DJ Gatsby

• W

William Dempsey · Married on 08/02/2019

Great DJ Service

Our family was extremely pleased with the service provided for our daughters Sweet 16 party. We highly recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Lynette · Married on 11/22/2014

Best DJ around!

Extremely attentive to detail and responsive! Made our day absolutely perfect and our guests has an amazing time!!

Sent on 09/22/2019

DJ Gatsby Pricing

DJ Gatsby Price Rates

DJ Gatsby FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• St. Johns Road Drums, PA, 18222 See on map