Ocoee, FL 34761 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Gary White

Selecting a DJ for your wedding day can feel like a daunting task. We pride ourselves in making the process custom-fitted to your desires with attention to every detail. We provide the perfect balance of professional and fun entertainment for a celebration: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Themed/Holiday Parties, Corporate Events, Bar Mitzvahs, and more.

• Black-owned
Follow DJ Gary White on

Other couples have also viewed

• MissingLink Entertainment

102 Reviews for DJ Gary White

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 02/22/2021

Cannot Go Wrong for Your Entire Wedding

DJ Gary was great! We absolutely adored him and he’s such a kind person. His voice is awesome to have to MC your entire wedding. He probably was the most laid back DJ to work with, a breeze.

We generally enjoy rock music. I have heard many songs but couldn’t tell you the artist name. I told DJ Gary all of this and let him do his own thing.

It was amazing! The entire group had a blast and he played all sorts of popular and classic dance music that reached a very diverse audience in styles and ages. He came on the dance floor to even help teach a couple of dances. We had everyone from in their early 70s to the 18 month old on the dance floor for hours, all night.

While DJs are important for wedding receptions, he did amazing with our ceremony and cocktail hour. We filled out a form. I had some “odd” requests probably and was prepared to select alternate versions or help him locate the music. I didn’t need to anything more, he had everything from the ceremony, cocktail, and reception taken care of right down to the photo booth customizations he does. Talk about a stress saver.

I don’t know about you but a DJ that takes away any added stress, amazing MC voice, and such a joy to have around during a wedding is the DJ I want every time.

Sent on 02/25/2021

Alyssa M. · Married on 11/22/2020

Absolutely amazing!

If I could give DJ Gary White more than 5 stars I would. Being a Covid bride we had to switch venues and we were so bummed originally. However, Gary assured me that he would work with us on the new date and time. He was so flexible and amazing. The day of our wedding he kept the party started and we got so many compliments from family and friends about Gary. They said he played such great music and that everything went flawless. Gary the day of our wedding was so professional and kind. he even got on the dance floor to help people with the cha cha slide and jump
    on it who didn’t know the dance moves. LOOK NO FURTHER AND HIRE DJ GARY WHITE! 😍 thank you so much!!!! PS get the sparkler boxes! He has them and you definitely want them for a dreamy first dance. ✨

Sent on 01/13/2021

Kimberly E. · Married on 11/20/2020

Easy 5 out of 5

Gary was seriously such a great DJ and amazing Emcee for our evening. I’ve been to plenty of weddings where he has made the evening super fun, so it was awesome to see him in action on my special day. I saw people who normally don’t dance, up out of their seats ! 5 out of 5 would recommend. 5 out 5 would use him again. Thanks for making my evening so much fun, Gary!

Sent on 02/16/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

DJ Gary White FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

• Flowers and Photography.com
    Flowers and Photography.com Wedding Florists

DJ Gary is definitely a shining star in Central Florida and I love when he is DJ'ing our events. His professionalism is A-rated and he really goes the extra mile to ensure that he is capturing the style and mood for any event he is covering, whether it be a wedding, birthday, holiday party or corporate event. Music is his life-- and he knows how to bring out the perfect song to help create a moment. DJ Gary brings his musical styling to all of our personal events-- and I'm proud to endorse him! You will love GARY!!

• Ocoee, FL, 34761 See on map
    Location of (DJ Gary White)