Ocoee, FL 34761 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About DJ Gary White

Selecting a DJ for your wedding day can feel like a daunting task. We pride ourselves in making the process custom-fitted to your desires with attention to every detail. We provide the perfect balance of professional and fun entertainment for a celebration: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Themed/Holiday Parties, Corporate Events, Bar Mitzvahs, and more.

Follow DJ Gary White on

DJ Gary White 6
DJ Gary White 7

Lindsey Grinels · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing DJ!

We hired DJ Gary White for our wedding and we extremely glad we did! He made a custom mix for our father/daughter dance and kept everyone on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Mikaela · Married on 10/27/2018

Gary knows how to pack a dance floor!

Gary was amazing! I never knew I had so many dancers in my family, but as soon as that dance floor opened up, Gary had it packed! He played the PERFECT mix of music so that my husband and our friends as well as our parents and grandparents didn’t want to leave the dance floor even to go get another drink! The number of times I saw people sprinting from the bar to make it to the dance floor for their favorite song was hilarious! Besides knowing how to throw an amazing party he was also so easy to work with! He sent us an online worksheet a few months before with spaces for us to pick every song we wanted for every moment of the night which was so awesome because there were moments I would have never realized I needed to choose songs for! I was also able to edit and make changes right up until a few days before the wedding which was great since it took a while to find all the perfect songs! Several people even asked us to share our wedding music in a playlist because they loved it so much! Working with Gary was so much fun and so easy, if you want to have a great time at your wedding, I couldn’t recommend him more highly!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 03/17/2018

My wife and I had the best experience with DJ White. He was so great to us the whole time and always responded quickly. We asked if we could do a last dance by ourselves and he made it the best moment of our wedding. You could not go wrong with booking DJ Gary White. He was the best we could have wanted!

Sent on 08/10/2018

DJ Gary White FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Flowers and Photography.com
    Flowers and Photography.com Wedding Florists

DJ Gary is definitely a shining star in Central Florida and I love when he is DJ'ing our events. His professionalism is A-rated and he really goes the extra mile to ensure that he is capturing the style and mood for any event he is covering, whether it be a wedding, birthday, holiday party or corporate event. Music is his life-- and he knows how to bring out the perfect song to help create a moment. DJ Gary brings his musical styling to all of our personal events-- and I'm proud to endorse him! You will love GARY!!

• Ocoee, 34761 See on map