DJ Frank Young Entertainment

DJ Frank Young Entertainment

About DJ Frank Young Entertainment

World-Class Weddings & Events. Always professional. Always affordable. Se Habla Espanol

Book now and you'll get the reliability and expertise of the longest running Wedding Wire "Couple's Choice" award winner in DFW (10 years).  In addition I speak fluent Spanish, so if you need a bilingual DJ, you have come to the right place.  Finally, I can provide you with great options including amazing uplighting, dance floor lighting or also Day of Coordinator if you book.  Pricing for Winter 2018 weddings currently start at $795.00 for 4 hour receptions and, for weddings after the 1st quarter, a $200.00 discount applies if booked by February 28.

The privilege of being one of the highest rated and frequently reviewed DJs in DFW is due to one thing: my passion for making a difference to brides and grooms.  You will not only receive the services of a great DJ who will emcee the event to keep everyone informed and play great music to pack a dance floor.  I will also step in and be your Day of Event manager.  If you don't have a coordinator, I will gladly help you bring everything together.  If you do have a coordinator, I will step aside and provide the coordinator with whatever assistance he/she needs.

Many 2018 dates are available.  If you want a World Class Wedding, please drop me a line or give me a call.

Telephone: 972-292-8692

One Event Per Day (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Uplighting (1)

If you're reading these reviews trying to decide who to have as your wedding/event DJ, stop right now and send Frank an email to see if your date is available on his calendar. He is the best in the business! We had Frank at our wedding reception and can't say enough great things about him! Very professional, wore many hats, kept our event flowing and everybody had a blast

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Frank was amazing to work with! He was very flexible and accommodating prior to the wedding and made the process of planning for music and the ceremony simple and seamless. Frank went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to make sure our day went perfect!! Our wedding could not have been such a success without him! He really did an amazing job and I highly recommend him for any event!!

Profile Picture Sasha, 9/30/17, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1502715285 ae78caa7d2bdf40b ww photo 23

Winter Wedding Special

$400.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
If you haven't yet booked a DJ for your January, February or March 2018 wedding, please note that I am offering brides and grooms a great deal by discounting 4 hour receptions to $795.00. There are no strings attached and the event needs to take place during the 1st quarter. Must book by February 28, 2018
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
#WWceec3e988284d4a2
1502715285 ae78caa7d2bdf40b ww photo 23

2018 Wedding Discount

$200.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
All 2018 weddings booked by February 28, 2017 will receive a discount of $200.00, No strings attached.
Offer Expires: 03/01/2018
#WW355415471393084a

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Teatime Delicacies, Inc. is delighted to endorse Frank Young as a local DJ. I personally have worked with Frank on a number of wedding receptions, find him professional as well as providing a great selection of music throughout the event. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

I recommend Frank to brides without hesitation. He is a class act, all the way, and will take your reception to the next level. One of the best things that I can say about Frank is that he LISTENS to his clients. He is attentive, professional and a great DJ.

Frank was a complete pleasure to work with. The music was great (and very right for the couple!), his attention to detail was not missed - he kept our photography team involved and informed. He was exceptionally personable and definitely a top-notch professional. I have recommended him to many clients & will continue to do so.

I worked with DJ Frank Young for the first time in a recent wedding where I was the day-of coordinator. Frank was professional, experienced and was an exceptional MC and DJ for the reception. We were able to communicate effectively to stay on schedule despite some minor changes to the timeline. This particular bride was a musician and Frank was able to expertly combine a number of different styles of music and kept the guests up and dancing. I would highly recommend hiring DJ Frank Young and it would be a pleasure working with him again in the future.

Events

Frisco, TX 75068   See On Map
972-292-8692 (phone)
DJ Frank Young Entertainment is a wedding professional from Frisco, TX servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Weatherford. DJ Frank Young Entertainment is a professional DJ that has been part of the Dallas wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Fantastic Weddings.