San Antonio, TX 78254 Map · Phone number

About DJ for Hire

DJ for Hire is becoming the fastest growing premiere wedding disc jockey service in San Antonio, and the surrounding areas. We have been specializing in wedding DJ services, and have steadily grown to over 50 events a year in San Antonio, and the surrounding hill countries areas.

When you make the decision to have DJ for Hire DJ  your wedding, you get more then a DJ, you also get someone who will manage your wedding from the start, to the finish which is why we are becoming on of the best DJ to play at your reception. DJ for Hire is also on the preferred vendor list for many establishments in San Antonio.

When it comes to your wedding reception.  We set the bar for other DJ's. Let us provide you with the best for your event!

A successful event depends on the quality of the entertainment, sound and lighting to make your event a complete success!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Other couples have also viewed

• Four Star Entertainment LLC.
  • G & L Entertainment
  • Four 40 Entertainment
  • Midtown Sound Express

27 Reviews for DJ for Hire

Elyse · Married on 07/28/2018

We LOVED working with John! His communication was fantastic and he did his best to make our wedding music exactly like we wanted it! He arrived early and had everything set up on time. He even prepared us a CD after the wedding of our wedding music to take home. He was awesome and I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

I couldn't have been more happier with selecting John to be our DJ. John worked with the vendors, took charge, and made sure our wedding was a success.

When it came to the music, John was amazing.
    I received so many comments on the music and the DJ.
    John had everyone dancing from my older family, and my college friends. John played all my request, he read the crowd perfectly to where it was just an amazing, amazing night. At the end, my family and friends were asking where we found our DJ. I noticed my father went up and gave John a hug after the event. John was amazing, he also communicated when there was any changed, and he was easy to work with that evening.

If your looking for an amazing wedding DJ, at an amazing price. I would give John a call for your next event.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Brandon · Married on 06/09/2018

John is amazing. So professional and so well organized. He was outstanding at our wedding and through the whole process. Our guessed loved him. We couldn’t have chosen a better DJ for our special day. You will not be disappointed in anything that John does and you don’t have to worry about anything once you hire John.

Sent on 06/11/2018

• Image Photography by Julie Pinsinski
    Image Photography by Julie Pinsinski Wedding Photographers

I have worked with John at several events and he is professional and an excellent MC. I highly recommend him for your wedding or any other other event that you need a DJ.

• San Antonio, 78254 See on map
    2108882419 (Fax Number)
    Location of (DJ for Hire)