About DJ Express Entertainment

"North Jersey's Premier Boutique Style Entertainment Company"

DJ Express Entertainment  is a highly motivated and independently owned company. Through the years DJ Express Entertainment has helped create a warm, elegant, and enthusiastic atmosphere for thousands of clients and their guests.

Follow us on Instagram: @dj_express_entertainment

We are recommended at some of New Jersey's Top Venues!

The Venetian

Do-Not-Play List (4)
Video Projection (4)
One Event Per Day (3)
Bilingual MC (2)

Joe and the DJ express crew outdid themselves for our wedding! I am so appreciative to Joe for all he has helped us with and being such an important part of our wedding ! Where do I begin?! They keep everyone on the dance floor and know how to read everyone at the party to keep them going. Joe has an amazing singing voice too, I didn’t even know ! He is professional , well spoken, courteous and a true expert at his job! This man knows weddings- He knows the timing of them, the schedule and he just knows what works! Also, if you’re thinking of going with the fireworks/ sparklers - DO IT! I am so glad we did! It provides such a wow factor that you and your guests will love ! I need to plan another party so
I can call DJ Express to be there !!! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Kristin , 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved Joe Zisa from Dj Express.He had everyone on the dance floor from beginning to end!Our photo montage he put together for us was beautiful and the snow effect during our first dance was breath taking!Joe was sooo easy to work with, extremely accommodating, and just out right fun. It was like he was part of he family!We are beyond happy that we booked our wedding with Joe and are so grateful to him for an amazing night!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/2/18, 1 Review

Video Projection
Karaoke
6 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
one of the best in the east coast area

Joe Zisa and his team are amazing at what they do. They are definitely one of our favorite DJ companies that we get to work with.

Joe has a gift when it comes to running entertainment for An event. His staff is very professional and they are always put together well - his equipment is top notch and their lighting presentations are phenomenal . I would highly recommend his services to anyone in need of a DJ , MC, and anything entertainment and Music related.

Events

121 Gertrude Ave , Paramus, NJ 07652   See On Map
201-694-8202 (phone)
DJ Express Entertainment is a wedding DJ from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Tri-state. DJ Express Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for many years. We specialize in boutique wedding djs.