Washington, DC 20052 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,350

About DJ Evan Reitmeyer

YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIRE A CHEESY WEDDING DJ. Hire me and make your wedding an instant legend! There's a good reason I'm consistently named one of the top DJs in the area - take a look at my website and decide for yourself. Using a combination of studio-quality beatmixing and jedi-level song selection, I will get your guests on the dance floor without resorting to gimmicks or line dances. No cheese, no gimmicks, no surprises, and a legendary party that is talked about for years. Visit my website and learn more about my unique approach to weddings - I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow DJ Evan Reitmeyer on

Other couples have also viewed

• DJ D-Mac & Associates

79 Reviews for DJ Evan Reitmeyer

• Christina

Christina · Married on 10/06/2019

Awesome DJ!

From booking to the end of the event, Evan was super organized, professional, and definitely an expert at what he does. My wedding was one where not many people were dancers or wanted to dance, but Evan was patient and able to make everything flow so well no matter what was going on or if things didn't go as planned.
    My only regret is not personally thanking him and shaking his hand for his hard work. Definitely would recommend him for any event, regardless if it's a wedding or any other large party!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kellen · Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Evan is the best.

DJ Evan "gets it." My husband I had very specific ideas of the music for our wedding - instrumental string covers of our favorite songs for the ceremony, classic + modern songs for cocktail hour and avoiding the "now that's what I call wedding" kind of songs for dancing. So we had some specific "must plays" and "do not plays" but also "this is the vibe we're looking for." DJ Evan delivered! We had multiple people come up to us to compliment us on the music throughout the night and my husband and I had so much fun dancing. He also did a great job with the announcing and helping our guests transition throughout the night without over-doing it. Doing the planning via the MyDeeJay portal and Dropbox was really easy. I would highly recommend DJ Evan.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 03/02/2019

Mother-of-bride is writing this:
    DJ Evan Reitmeyer was the perfect choice. My husband read Evan's reviews and looked at his website and it was a match and he offered everything and more than what was in his contract. The bride did all the dealings and decided after providing a no play list, a few specific songs and copies of the three songs for the religious wedding ceremony, she trusted Evan to planning the rest. Groom, groom's family, our family and the bride all raved. We were thrilled to have such a wonderful DJ. The party went on to the end. Evan worked really well with the groom who had special things he wanted to do. Our son-in-law was assistant cruise director and wanted some special additions and it went exceptional well as if rehearsed-it wasn't. If you want an out front, line dancer, loud, intrusive DJ-that's not Evan's style and we loved him for doing what he does best: great music and smooth transitions and keeping the fun going. Yes, bride's father added up lighting on his own because that is not something I think Evan offers.

Sent on 03/22/2018

DJ Evan Reitmeyer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 900.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1350
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• Wedding Ceremonies by Jim Burch Wedding Officiants

Evan is one great DJ. You may find others who spin the records and play music, but you will never find another quite like Evan. Great music (wonderful selection) and great personality = someone whom you will be proud to have at your wedding. No silly stuff and no fluff. There are only a handful of DJs whom I would want to as important an event as your wedding day, and Evan is one of them. I officiate weddings and every time I find Evan is the DJ, I breathe a sigh of relief. Because everything will be terrific.

• Zeffert and Gold Catering and Event Planning Wedding Caterers

Dj Evan Reitmeyer is simply great! He always takes care of our clients and any and all requests. We always look forward to working with him in the future!

• DC Photobooth Photo Booths

Fantastic DJ, and real easy to work with and talk with. Has also done a lot for the vendor community!

• Washington, 20052 See on map
    Location of (DJ Evan Reitmeyer)