DJ Etch-A-Sketch

1815 North Harvard Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About DJ Etch-A-Sketch

Who Is DJ Etch-A-Sketch?

I'm the interactive DJ that turns your event into the party people will be talking about! I'm not just going to play the music you want to hear: I'm going to engage with your guests, get the crowd pumped up, and make sure everyone at your party has fun.

My specialties include, but are not limited to:

- Weddings
- Private Parties
- Bar Mitzvahs
- Quinceañera
- Corporate Events
- Special Gigs
- School Dances
- Business Retreats

My rate is a reasonable $125 an hour and any quote would factor in my services day of, equipment, load-in/load-out, travel, prep, and meetings beforehand. Most events range between $1000-$1200, making it easy to fit within your budget.

History - Spinning since 2009.

I'm DJ-MC you never knew you loved until now. With two turntables and a microphone, I'm equipped to handle any gig at any venue.

Starting out at the Corvette Diner in San Diego, I have an array of music that will get your dance floor jumping: from 1940s swing, to '90s old-school hip-hop, electronic dance music, and today's pop hits. Plus, how many DJ's do you know who rap on the mic and make the musical experience interactive?

Moving to the Los Angeles area in 2018, I'm expanding my services to SoCal for corporate events, weddings, bar mitzvahs, quinceañera, and private parties. Book me today for all your dancing needs!

Additional Services Offered

• One-event-per-day Policy.
  • Do Not Playlist.
  • Certificate of liability insurance.

I'm the DJ/MC who will get your dance floor jumping playing everything from 1940s swing to '90s old-school hip-hop, electronic dance music, and today's top 40 pop hits. My services are available at a reasonable hourly rate and all quotes include equipment, setup and breakdown, travel, preparation, and meetings beforehand.

b4fde22f2e88f8d7 img 3474 51 1064383 1557176568
Any party, any where.
Any party, any where.
Sounds good? Sounds great!
Sounds good? Sounds great!
Pitch perfect party.
Pitch perfect party.
Turn. It. Up. (Goes to 11)
Turn. It. Up. (Goes to 11)
MC-ing included!
MC-ing included!
b4fde22f2e88f8d7 img 3474 51 1064383 1557176568

2 Reviews for DJ Etch-A-Sketch

Gina Saunders · Married on 04/13/2019

Jake is the best!

Jake made our wedding reception the most fun. He was very friendly and easy to work with, and respected our song choices as well as made his own awesome suggestions. He was great at interacting with our guests and getting everyone out on the dance floor to have a good time. His fee was reasonable compared to all the other DJs we looked at. An all around great guy and great DJ!

Sent on 05/08/2019

DJ Etch-A-Sketch FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 11,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 12,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJ Etch-A-Sketch 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • DJ Etch-A-Sketch 2
    $100 Off DJ Services For Your Summer Party!

Book Now To Get $100 Off Summer Events!

Save $100 when you book 8+ hours of DJ services for:

• Weddings
    • Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
    • Birthday Parties
    • Family Reunions
    • Graduation Celebrations
    • Corporate Events

...and more. Offer good until 10/31/2019.

• 1815 North Harvard Boulevard Los Angeles, CA, 90027 See on map
    801-905-8334 (Phone number)
    Mon 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Tue 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Wed 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Thu 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Fri Open 24 hours Sat Open 24 hours Sun Open 24 hours