Easton, MD 21601 Map · Phone number

About DJ Eddie ED!

A DJ who specializes in Mixing. My motto is "Playing The Music You Want!" I specialize in weddings, parties and events. I also give lessons. Whatever your needs,I can accommodate. DJ Eddie Ed! has been mixing/DJing professionally for over 17years

I discovered my passion at the early age of 15 years old or so by playing around on my father's equipment who is a DJ as well.

To me, DJing is not just about "making money", It's my Life,Passion and Business. While others may call their DJ equipment their money making tools, I calls them my Soul. It's nothing for me to wake up first thing in the morning crank up the amp, power up the CD players, and just let myself be carried away by the sound of music!

Hello, I'm DJ Eddie ED!

Thank you for Visiting my site. I hope the information you find will help you make a sound choice. Rest assure, I aim to please!

I have known many to proclaim me to be an expert in DJing/ mixing however, I have not nearly reached the level of talent and skill in which I aim for and desire. Now, I'm good don't get me wrong but, I'm always seeking out new and innovative ways that set me apart from the rest.

I view mixing as a learning experience each time I hit the mixer. I believe you can never "arrive" in this field you can only continue to perfect, enhance, and educate yourself on what's new and hot in the industry.

For me, you see, it's just not about playing the music. It's about the "mix". There is a method to mixing and it was that method that had me so mesmerized and eager to learn just how to mix. My method in mixing and pattern is very strategic. It's basically an emotional journey through my mind and soul while the crowed fills the Dance Floor.

My selection of tracks and the flow of those tracks is very essential to me because I believe the combination of these two elements is the most important aspect of the mix.
I take the creation of the mixes as a competition with myself. It's not always easy and its very time consuming, but despite the challenge, I NEVER QUIT

BrideandGroom2
Couple
Couple
BrideandGroom2

DJ Eddie ED! FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance