Los Angeles, CA 90008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About DJ Debonaire - Entertainment

Thank you for taking your time to visit our storefront. D.J. Debonaire has provided the ultimate wedding service since 1981. We are a full service Disc Jockey Company specializing in Weddings, Corporate Events, Private and Holiday Parties.

Our experience includes, performing at over 9,000 weddings, not including corporate and private functions. I'm currently a member of the 'Board of Directors' for the Palmdale Chamber of Commerce and member of various other chambers and organizations. Our philosophy is simple, our clients needs come first! We're always excited about performing and look forward to it.

10 Reviews for DJ Debonaire - Entertainment

Christine · Married on 11/09/2013

Rich of D.J. Debonaire was truly AMAZING, he provided the music and separate system PA for my Ceremony 500 yards away. His emcee ability was as professional as radio disc jockey. My guess thought he was a radio DJ. He knew more about how to keep the event flowing than my coordinator! I would recommend him to anyone. Best I've ever seen.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Erin · Married on 05/14/2011

DJ Debonaire was great to work with! So professional and exactly what we wanted! Jean was so phenomenal at what he did with an awesome personality I would recommend him to anyone that wants a great DJ and exceptional emcee!! Our photographer who coordinates the reception with the DJ's at all of his weddings came up to my husband and I and said, "You have an awesome DJ!" So he worked wonderfully with our other vendors! On time, perfect lighting and music just as we request.

Sent on 05/31/2011

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/11/2008

DJ Debonaire provided outstanding service and maintained the utmost of professionalism during the entire event. They guided us through the entire process, which included itineraries, timelines, ceremony rehearsal and reception coordination. In addition, they took the role of wedding coordinator the day of the event, which took the pressure off of the wedding party to handle some of the administrative tasks.

I would highly recommend DJ Debonaire for any event that requires a DJ. Their service is invaluable....

Sent on 10/27/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Digishots Photography
    Digishots Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Debonaire - One of the best DJ's we have had the privelage of working with. Your wedding reception will be filled with fun and excitement. Great Entertainment!

• Katrina Saroyan Harpist
    Katrina Saroyan Harpist Wedding Musicians

On Saturday, October 25, 2008, I played harp for a wedding at which DJ Debonaire was also a vendor. Richard was very helpful and courteous, making sure my sound was just right in the very large setting where the wedding took place. He was nothing but a true professional, and everything that he handled went along so smoothly that no one had to even think about it. I highly recommend DJ Debonaire - Entertainment to make any event perfect!!

• Los Angeles, 90008 See on map