Burnsville, MN 55337 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About DJ Cuz

I started DJing weddings in 2005 and have never had a dissatisfied client yet! The market is saturated with DJ companies that provide a bland experience with no personality or energy. If you want something fun and exciting for all ages, I'd love to work with you! Please check out my reviews to see for yourself. Even though this is a side thing for me, I do 15-20 weddings per year and have come to LOVE being part of a couple's special day. My reviews speak for themselves!

EMI
6a82e9cc5d7aa2b3 Whiteish

• Videos 4

21 Reviews for DJ Cuz

Beth · Married on 06/17/2017

Jamin was a hit at our wedding! We booked him to play music for our whole wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dance), plus used his mics and stereo system for speeches, and everything went off without a hitch. EVERYONE was on the dance floor as soon as he started up. You would never guess that he only does this as a side gig! Book him fast as he does limited weddings per year!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Brian · Married on 04/02/2016

DJ Cuz was outstanding at our wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more experienced and talented guy to lead our event. If you are looking for someone who is extremely trustworthy, affordable, and has years and years of experience as a DJ, this is your guy! Look no further, and book DJ Cuz for your event whatever the occasion. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2016

BJ · Married on 02/26/2016

Jamin is not only a top notch DJ, but also a top notch dude. He met with my fiancé and I before the wedding to get a feel for what we wanted, he accommodated to our requests, he has high quality gear, and he is professional, relational, and enjoyable to work with. And on top of all that his rate was very reasonable. I never doubted putting music and dancing in Jamin's hands, and even bragged to my friends about how great he was before the wedding even happened! I highly recommend Jamin as a DJ. Hit him up. He's worth it.

Sent on 07/31/2016