DJ Connections

8 Reviews for DJ Connections

1 User photo

DJ Connections 1

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Connections was amazing! They kept the party going from the beginning all the way to the end of our wedding day. They kept everyone involved and dancing while still making sure we were happy and everything was going as planned. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is searching for a DJ for their special day, they're a great vendor to have their for sure!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Jordann · Married on 10/29/2016

DJ Connection was a wonderful vendor to work with. Their website was easy to use and I loved the group photo trick idea, as it was something I had never heard of before. Our DJ was awesome! He was in tune to the mood of the crowd and asked me before playing music that I had not listed on my playlist, which I appreciated greatly. The choices he made kept my guests on their feet. I still get complements on how great the music was. I would highly recommend them!

DJ Connections 2
    Sent on 10/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2016

They were perfect! Our DJ was so upbeat and very attentive to our needs- even if it didn't involve the music. I loved the songs they selected outside of my custom play list. He was very flexible the day of- we thought for a while we would have to move the ceremony to indoors due to weather, but thankfully we got to have it outdoors. By far the best DJ I've ever seen at a wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2016