Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for DJ-BrianC

I could not say enough kind words about DJ Brian C. I’ll be honest; I was worried about a lot of things when I was researching DJs. I was worried about the fact that I was hiring the DJ with the cheapest price tag that I could find for both the reception and the ceremony, I was worried that he wouldn’t play the right generations and genres of music, that things wouldn’t get announced… but I could not be more pleased with how things turned out with DJ Brian C. DJ Brian C had planning tools available to make sure that not only did we know what we wanted to happen at the reception, but so he could keep us on schedule and keep the party going all night long, and all for a price tag we could afford! Between the music we asked him to play, the requests he got throughout the night, and the music he chose to play, the party just kept going. DJ Brian C kept our guests on the dance floor all night long, and when the crowd cheered for one more song, he played two. He kept us on schedule, announced events loud and clear, and asked questions about things he was unsure about. He was flexible, always willing to take a phone call or meet up to discuss any and everything, and when we decided to change a few things in the schedule during the reception, he made it work. I was 100% completely satisfied with every song that was played. The volume was perfect, not too loud and not too quiet, and DJ Brian C was just the right amount of involved in the reception. We couldn’t have been any happier with the services DJ Brian C provided and we highly recommend him to anyone looking to hire a DJ that can keep the party going!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/20/15, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was awesome. He made our wedding amazing it's like he was part of the family.

Profile Picture amelia, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was amazing. He did great feeling the crowd out and changing anything on the timeline of events we had planned. He was very professional. Considerate and friendly as heck. Very prompt with any questions i had wither it was through phone or email. He was great. :)

View Vendor Response