Rocky River, OH 44116 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,600
  • Photos & Videos 32

About DJ Boogie

We are a premier DJ company serving the entire Cleveland Ohio area. We have over 20 years of experience and specialize in DJ weddings. We go above and beyond to ensure that the perfect wedding day you have always pictured in your mind, comes to life.

Whether your ceremony is outside, inside, or a mixture of both, one of our High End Bose Systems will be providing sound for not only MCing, but also for the music played at your ceremony and/or wedding. Along with the vibrant colors of the uplighting we provide, we are sure to provide you the very best in the business. We meet with our clients as we are in the Cleveland area and start our relationship as soon as you book us.

Our business works highly off of our clients referrals. If you are not 100% satisfied with our services, you will never refer us to your friends and family, and that greatly affects our business. We want you to be able to look through your photo album, look at your wedding video, and know that those memories came along thanks to you choosing DJ Boogie for your wedding. I anxiously await your call by you dialing (972) 904-3530, ask for DJ Boogie or my real name, Michael Sanchez, or e-mailing latinodjboogie@gmail.com.

img04322
img0334
img04322
  • Videos 6

13 Reviews for DJ Boogie

He was great!! He was the DJ at our wedding in May. He got everyone up dancing and having a great time! He listened to everything we said and gave us great suggestions when we asked. We would most definitely pick him again!! Five stars all the way!! We were very happy with our choice! He made our day even more special and fun!!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

DJ Boogie was absolutely fantastic at our wedding! He did so much research before to make sure he had all our music down pat and did an excellent job. He was everything we could have asked for and more

Sent on 12/30/2015

Dan · Married on 06/06/2015

Best DJ of any event I have ever attended. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Sent on 06/11/2015

• Josh Torres DJ
    Josh Torres DJ Wedding DJs

Ohio's Best kept secret. DJ Boogie is new to WeddingWire but he is not new to the business. Michael is a DJ's DJ, one of the few I would trust to do an event for me or my family and best friends. His charisma, energy, and wide range knowledge of music sets him apart from the rest. Added the ability to speak Spanish and mastery of the best latin dance music gives him the edge when catering to a plethora of cultural backgrounds. If that wasn't enough, he carries a high end BOSE system which can deliver the highest definition of amplified sound you can enjoy without that ringing ear pain most DJs leave you with. I recommend him 100%. Trust me, I am a DJ and know the deal better than any regular client would.

• Rocky River, 44116 See on map