About DJ BFAD

Winner: Canadian Wedding Industry Awards 2014, Best DJ (BC) Finalist: Professional BC Wedding Awards 2014, Best DJ

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (3)
Consultation (2)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

When my husband and I first started planning our wedding, we talked about different things that were important to us, and one thing that was a HUGE priority for both of us was a kick-ass dance party that went all night. DJ Bfad delivered exactly that! Once the music started, the dance floor literally never stopped! Since our wedding, almost everyone we've talked to has told us that that was the best wedding dance party they'd ever been to... DJ Bfad played an incredible mix of music! He incorporated all of the 'must have' song requests on our behalf, plus he took requests from the crowd and just kept the party bumpin' all night long. We were SO happy with our decision to hire DJ Bfad!!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

HI. You don't need to look any further. You just found your wedding DJ. DJ BFad. I recently got married and hired Brent to be our DJ, best decision ever. He is amazing. Almost every guest at my wedding made a comment on how fantastic our DJ was. He is very flexible and 100% reliable. I highly recommend Brent. He really added magic to our wedding day. xoxo
Stephanie

Profile Picture stephanie, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ BFAD is the best! I have been to so many weddings and I have seen many DJ’s and know how a good or bad DJ can really have a huge impact on a wedding. For my wedding I was a bit concern because I am Persian and my husband is Canadian and we wanted to make sure there is a good mix of Persian and western music. BFAD came as recommendation from many people and when I met him both my husband and I knew he would a great job. And a great job he sure did! He was so professional, he played all our suggested songs and he had his own great selection of songs to get the party going, he mixed the Persian songs there so well so there was a nice proportion of all different types of songs, and the party was so awesome that people wouldn’t want to leave the dance floor. I was so picky with the wedding music but Bfad was so professional and he was very quick to answer to all my emails and concerns. After the wedding everyone keep telling us what a great party we had and how our DJ was great. I am so grateful I hired BFAD and I recommend him to all couples !

Profile Picture yalda, 7/30/16, 6 Reviews

Projector
Uplighting
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
From the initial meeting you will fall in love with Brent and his passion for his work. He is easy going, professional, personable, so much fun to work with and never has an empty dance floor. Brent loves working with his couples to create the ultimate playlist so not only you are dancing all night but your guests will be enjoying themselves too. I love having DJ BFAD on the wedding dream team! Stephanie of Sweetheart Events www.sweetheartevents.ca

DJ BFAD is truly a pro! And a super nice guy too! When we are photographing a wedding and we see him, we know the party is going to be great!! We will read your guests super well and will have your friends and family dancing no time!!

It has been a number of years since I last got to work with DJ BFAD and I look forward to the day we meet again =]

Events