Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Andrew Ayad

Feel free to contact me! My email is  Me@AndrewAyad.com or 908-397-7086

Get The Party Started

Inspired by the masters of fist-pumping, loud-singing, dance floor-battles—I bring the noise. Whether it's a destination wedding or in your backyard, your day means everything to me.

Corporate Events

Here is what I don’t do... boring. If your company’s functions are becoming mundane and stale, then you need to contact me to get your events back on track stat.

Private Events

I don’t think there is a private event I haven’t done. From dog walks to Sweet Sixteens, and everything in between. Your event is special, and I want to make sure its beyond your expectations.

Graduations

I don’t care if you’re just learning your ABCs or getting your PhD, I can and will bring the HEAT to your party! No more Youtube off your iPhone—let's make your day the one everyone will be talking about for years to come!

Other Types

So what do I mean by “Other” types of DJ gigs? Well, I really can do it all. Need music in your store on a busy shopping day? Boom, I have you covered. Need a great DJ to mix for your club or bar? Boom, I'm the DJ for that, too! Just like magic.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Tampa, Northern New Jersey

Follow DJ Andrew Ayad on

21 Reviews for DJ Andrew Ayad

Andy was the DJ for my husbands 50th birthday bash. He was amazing! He was very professional and attentive to the guests at the party. Andy had all guests of all ages up and dancing from the minute the arrived to the minute the party ended. My guests adored Andy!

Profile Picture Dina,
Birthday
9/13/14
Category: DJ

Andrew went out of his way to find out more about me and my fiance to really personalize our music. I was worried about whether my guests will enjoy the music enough to start/keep dancing. Andy did an outstanding job with keeping the party going by playing everything we had requested and added personal touches from things we had mentioned about our family members and close friends! We had such a pleasure working with Andrew, will use him for future events, and HIGHLY recommend him!!

Profile Picture Miral,
Engagement Party
8/17/14
Category: DJ

DJ AYAD was absolutely phenomenal! He was so easy to work with and had us dancing all night! He took our song requests and added his own touch. I honestly have never heard/worked with a better DJ. He's a must-book!

Profile Picture User4334688,