Palm Springs, Palm Springs, CA 92262 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About DJ Alex Updike

Based in Palm Springs, California, DJ Alex Updike is a wedding DJ specializing in high-quality, high-energy, and highly-customized entertainment. Music makes memories, and DJ Alex Updike wants his couples to be able to enjoy those memories with style. Designing playlists from the ground up to suit couples' tastes, he ensures that wedding occasions are tailor-fit to each individual couple, straying from the dull and honing in on what makes your wedding uniquely YOU.

This DJ works directly with couples, considering them partners in the creative process. With a large repertoire of music and a portfolio of over 150 events, couples can feel assured that they are receiving premier services with DJ Alex Updike. Reducing stress along the way, this DJ is pleased to work with all sorts of clients with a range of needs and preferences. To start planning a wedding soundtrack, couples can contact DJ Alex Updike for further details about services and pricing.

Follow DJ Alex Updike on
Suit up
acehotelweddinginpalmsprings gabeandlaurenbyashdurham reception 95 51 1514809 159648322546373
Not Anna Kendrick
Brides make me smile!

6 Reviews for DJ Alex Updike

Angeles Chryss · Married on 09/27/2020

Amazing dj

Our wedding guests had so much positive comments on DJ Alex Updike, great choice of music.. perfect ambiance for our small wedding.
    We had a last minute request and it was thoroughly done for us by Alex, we are extremely happy we found the perfect DJ for our wedding.. no complains at all!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Sean Poe · Married on 08/01/2020

Professional and super skilled

Alex was professional from start to finish. He has an on point pitch answered all of our questions and was there every step of the way making sure we had exactly the right songs we wanted! Day if he was punctual and you could really tell he had experience under his belt. Wonderful experience I couldn’t recommend enough! He got the dance floor poppin!

Sent on 08/18/2020

DJ Alex Updike's reply:

Thanks so much Audrey! I really enjoyed your wedding and was so happy to be a part of it. I hope you and David are enjoying married life :)

DJ Alex Updike Pricing

DJ Alex Updike Price Rates

DJ Alex Updike FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    International
    Oldies
    Pop
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Team of DJ Alex Updike

Alex  Updike

Alex Updike

Owner

Can we be honest with each other for a second? The “About Me” section for every DJ is, well, boring. You probably don’t really care about where I’m from, how I “got into DJing”, or even how many years I’ve been doing it. You care about one thing – can I provide an epic experience for you, your friends, and your family? And the answer to that question is a resounding YES!

I view everyone I work with not as clients, but as partners. My promise to you is that we will work together to create the exact atmosphere and experience you want for every part of your wedding or event. I then take all that information and combine it with my vast musical knowledge, high-level DJing skills, and years of experience reading crowds to create a musical experience that is uniquely YOU. From the flawless pre-ceremony playlist, to the perfect vibe during dinner, to the craziest dance party at the end of the night, music evokes the feelings and creates the memories that guests remember forever. So don’t settle. Go with the best.

When I’m not rocking dancefloors, I enjoy the occasional softball game to try and relive my glory days as a collegiate baseball player, playing with the cutest dog in the world (my pitbull named Freya), trying to read more, and eating way too much pizza.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Palm Springs Palm Springs, CA, 92262 See on map
    760-218-2625 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Alex Updike)