DJ Alex Sirois, of the Celebration Corporation

DJ Alex Sirois, of the Celebration Corporation

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Alex Sirois, of the Celebration Corporation

Welcome! Words can not express how excited we are that you've found us in the vast black hole we call the Internet! My name is Amy and the other half to this amazing collaboration is Alex. We know why you're here. You're looking for some wedding day vendors. Some people who are going to take your vision and make it reality. Someone who is professional enough to get the job done right but fun enough to help you forget the stress of your wedding day! No worries my friends, you've come to the right people. With over 15 years of combined experience in the wedding industry, we are fully equipped to handle everything you could throw at us! Don't believe us? Read the reviews from past clients, view the photos and services we offer and then try to tell me that we aren't ready for ya! So what exactly are you waiting for? Come and join the hundreds of clients that have received our award winning service! We look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Flat Screen (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Projector (1)

Alex and his team were amazing! We got married in June but our reception was in October. Alex understood that this was a celebration more than a wedding event and his music was perfect. Out guests loved him and many took his business card!

Profile Picture Mel, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth, Projector, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

My husband and I got married 10/21/17, and DJ Alex was phenomenal to work with. We had some bizarre requests (instead of announcing table numbers for dinner we had him play songs associated with each table) and he just went with it. Alex did a great job reading the crowd and getting people on the dance floor, the older folks in my family raves about the music selections. And towards the end of the night he definitely catered to the bridesmaids And groomsmen who wanted to rock out to MCR and Blink-182. I can’t thank him enough for keeping the energy up the entire night and I will recommend DJ Alex to anyone getting married in the area. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Alex was absolutley amazing from beginning to end. When he decided to use him he was very professional and organized with all the paper work and contract. The websight you use to give Alex and idea of what you are looking for was very user friendly. And most of all everything was perfect on the day of my wedding. The music was perfect, the lights, and the sound. I can’t rave enough about how awesome my whole experience was.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews