DJ AL Sablone

Tampa, FL View map

Looking for a "Professional Dee-Jay" and "Master of Ceremony", to help put your mind at ease at your next social event? Are you a Bride and Groom searching for that "Perfect Host" and "Wedding Specialist" to allow you a stress-free, fun filled, dance floor packed wedding?

Are you the company representative that is responsible to make sure all of your fellow employees and your boss enjoy the upcoming outing or holiday party? If you are looking to enjoy your event and have a professional not only work for you, but one that strives to work with you, then look no further.

After 25 years of being a very successful Mobile Dee-Jay in the Northeast, I have relocated to warmth and sunshine of the Tampa Bay area and I am looking to continue satisfying Brides, Grooms and their guests on their wedding day. I love seeing a packed dance floor at an anniversary or other social function. Whether on the dance floor or sitting back and tapping their fingers and feet to the beat, I love people to have not only a good time, but to have a great and memorable time no matter what type of event that I find myself performing.

Anybody can give you a disc to look at or lead you to a website filled with handpicked pictures and edited videos showing only what they want you to see. A true success is one where all of your business comes from "Word of Mouth Referrals", "Seeing You In Person" and most important, from "Repeat Business"! This is how I built and maintained a flourishing company, and respected name in the Dee-Jay Entertainment Industry. I respect every customer as if they were my only client, and worked with each one myself. Without hesitation, I can honestly say that I have a 100% satisfaction track record. This not only includes the people that hired me, but also their guests and family that attended. You are hiring me to play music and entertain your guests, but what you get is a true professional, from my personal appearance, and equipment setup to the sound quality and my music selection. Most of all you are hiring me because I care and because I listen to you. It Is Your Day! It Is Your Event, but most of all "It Is Your Choice"!!!!

There are many good DJ's and entertainment companies for you to choose from, but there is only one Dee-Jay AL Sablone and I put my name on the line every time. I look forward to hearing from you regarding your upcoming wedding or other event and allowing you to judge for yourself.