417 W. Allen Ave Suite 114, San Dimas, CA 91773 Map · Phone number

About DizzyBox Photo Booth Company

When planning an event we all look for that one key element that will take it to the next level. Our DizzyBox Photo Booth will do that and so much more! The main goal in mind when throwing an event is to ensure your guests have a good time which is why we have DJ's, a live band, casino tables, magicians, and all other sorts of entertainment. Nothing better than a photo booth to get your guests mingling, laughing and having a good time! Not only will your guests enjoy the fun, spontaneous experience that only our photo booth can deliver, but each guest will create a truly special, lasting momento of the occasion. Visit our website, www.thedizzybox.com

Serving Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, Ventura, San Diego, Kern & Santa Barbara Counties.

For more information on the DizzyBox photo booth or to schedule an appointment, call or email us today.

888.49.BOOTH (26684)

dizzyboxflyer

15 Reviews for DizzyBox Photo Booth Company

• Laleh

Laleh · Married on 07/14/2012

Eric from Dizzybooth is really great to work with! We decided last minute to book a photobooth for our wedding and luckily they were still available!! They have an actual 900 pound photo booth that takes amazing pictures. They made a really cool personal poster for the outside of the booth that had our names, wedding date and an engagement photo blown up. They were on time and definitely got all of our guests involved in taking pictures! Lastly, we ordered the guestbook and are so happy we did. It is very good quality and obviously the pictures are hilarious to look at! Thank you Dizzybooth!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Ian · Married on 10/09/2010

My wife and I had always wanted to have a photo booth at our wedding and some how, miraculously, while I was at work I met Eric.

It was meant to be, however I wanted to make it a surprise for my wife. Eric and I went over all the details in the months leading up to our big event. He was really helpful and always available to ask questions, and always got back to me in a very timely manner (which is a HUGE deal when organizing a wedding). He even helped me pick out the curtain color as it pertained to the customized poster that was hung on the booth (great attention to detail).

On the day of our event Eric and his lovely wife arrived perfectly on time and had the booth up and ready in no time. My wife LOVED the surprise and the photo booth was a TREMENDOUS hit with everyone at the reception. Grandmas, little kids and all our good friends had their pictures taken and all that I've talked to still have their photo strip on their refrigerator.

I would HIGHLY recommend the prop box as everyone was loving the glasses and hats and all that they could wear to make it a silly photo. Eric was really friendly and engaging with all our guests and made sure that everyone got in at least once, had fun and came out with a huge smile.

I would also HIGHLY recommend that you purchase the scrapbook, it has some of the BEST memories from the party, everyone got to sign the guestbook and we have GREAT photos to go along with the names. You SERIOUSLY need to get the scrapbook, simply the best. It might be our favorite thing from the reception. Eric's wife is great with all the guests getting them to sign their photo.

What an amazing service provided by Eric and his wife, I am so glad that we used the DizzyBox at our wedding, I would highly recommend Eric's service to anyone and for any function, not just weddings but any gathering. The attentiveness and attention to detail, as well as the punctuality and service provided by Eric and his wife are top-notch just like the photos the booth produces for everyone to remember a great night.

Couldn't say enough good things about Eric and the DizzyBox. Get the DizzyBox for your next event, don't hesitate, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2010

We met Eric at a bridal show that we just decided to go to just because we were driving by. Im so glad we did because Dizzybox was a huge hit at our wedding. Everyone commented on how friendly and nice he was and how much fun they had in the photo booth. You can tell that both Eric and Michelle love what they do and they have fun with it. I only wish my husband and I would have been able to get in the booth a few more times. If you are looking to have a photobooth at your wedding, or even if you arent, I recommend Dizzybox. Your guests will have a blast with this photobooth. Mine did.

Sent on 12/16/2010

Award

• Peardon Carrillo Photography
    Peardon Carrillo Photography Wedding Photographers

Its not often that you find people who are genuinely nice and great at what they do, but this is the case with the DizzyBox team. Eric and Michelle are amazing, and allot of fun! DizzyBox is a real Photo Booth and its not one of those Pho kind. They will come anywhere you need them for your event, and will be prepared with lots of hats and props so that your guest will thoroughly enjoy there Photo Booth experience! They are highly professional, and will always be on time! This husband and wife team are very good with people and genuinely love what they do! Now that we have worked with DizzyBox, Peardon Carrillo Photography would not hesitate to hire them for any of our events. If your looking for a real Photo Booth with 2 dynamic people to attend your guest than look no further than DizzyBox. They are Fantastic!

• Chaffey College Chino Community Center
    Chaffey College Chino Community Center Banquet Halls

This company is by far one of the most contemporary photo booth companies in Southern California. The staff at DizzyBox Photo Booth Company are professional and very personable they help to enhance your event by interacting with your guest; they keep the party fun! Capture your memories in the most creative and sophisticated way possible. When you hire Dizzy Box your event will go from good to GREAT! Eventfully yours, Elizabeth McSwain, Special Events Coordinator McSwain Events/Chaffey College Chino Community Center 5890 College Park Avenue, Chino 91710 909 652-8200

• dKweddings.net
    dKweddings.net Wedding Photographers

The DizzyBox puts out an awesome service. They take a standard photo-booth and put their personal touch to it. They are unique in two ways, #1, they don't just hire any one to man the booth, the owner, himself, mans the booths and makes sure everything goes smoothly... his personality adds A LOT to the good times the guests were having. #2, they have lots of great props that most photo-booths skim on. We totally recommend DizzyBox!

• 417 W. Allen Ave, Suite 114 San Dimas, 91773 See on map