Divine Services Dot Org

Alicante View map

We offer both Civil Weddings in Spain (for those who meet the residency requirements and are willing to pay for legal translation of existing documents), but also specialise in ceremonies that are a Blessing of a previous Civil Ceremony in another country, but which - on the day - you and your family, friends and guests, will believe they have been present at YOUR SPANISH WEDDING.

We create a personalised ceremony adapted to the requests of the Bride and Groom, and provide 4-colour 'Order of Service' for all guests, official certificates for signature (one for the novios and the other for our church archives) and a memento A4 presentation binder for you to keep.

Our ceremonies are FORMAL when they need to be, but include elements of humour and FUN - where appropriate. Every couple and their needs are special to us, and our only aim is that yours will be a Divine Service.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

Linda Married on 09/14/2018
    Clive & Anne Read officiated recently at our daughters wedding ceremony in the garden of a Javea villa. Our daughter. & then fiancé did the negotiating from UK by email. On the day it all came together efficiently .Clive did a great job under the hot Spanish sun—-a very happy day enjoyed by all.

Divine Services Dot Org's reply:

I forgot to add that I could be contacted either through www.divineservices.org or (preferably) clive@cliveread.com
    Sarah P. Married on 09/14/2018

Spain Wedding September 2018

A great sermon, perfect length and good fun. Also made nice references to marriage and what it means to be part of the wedding ceremony.

Divine Services Dot Org's reply:

The ceremony was SO MUCH FUN - and your guests expressed SO MUCH GRATITUDE and one even gave me a 20€ tip - for me as well and caused me to decide that yours would not be last I did, at 79 years of age, but that I would continue for as long as God enabled me. I arrived expecting a DEAD END (NO NOT THE ROAD!) but instead in my 20 years as a Wedding Celebrant, it was a TURNING POINT. I had just started the service with the approval of the Novios and best man, at a wedding a few years back at Venta La Chata, when the Best Man leaned forward and said to me, there's a bus with 37 guests on board that has not arrived, I asked the Novios if I should continue or START AGAIN after the bus had arrived, and they chose the latter. I explained to the assembled guests that they 2 options: a) go back to the bar; or b) I'd tell a few jokes. Nobody moved so I began. 38 minutes later the guests arrived and I had still not run out of off-the-cuff jokes, so the Ceremony began again. At the Wedding Breakfast, the Wedding Planner said the Best Man in his toast to the newlyweds said "Unfortunately Bishop Clive was incapacitated today so he sent a comedian from Benidorm instead!!
    Mandy Married on 09/10/2016
    Clive and Ann just made our day so special. A great ceremony with fun and laughter. Wouldnt have had it any other way. Mandy and Robert

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

03770 VERGEL Alicante
0034-669386702
Location of (Divine Services Dot Org)

Other vendors in Spain for your wedding