8101 Old Kings Road South Suite # 4, Jacksonville, FL 32217 Map · Phone number

About Divine Indulgences Designer Cakes

Imagination meets innovation from award-winning confectionary artist, Brittany Stephenson, owner of Divine Indulgences Designer Cakes. Drawing on three decades of artistic expression, Brittany has created some of the most stunningly beautiful and decadently delicious cakes ever. From a six foot high Eiffel Tower in white chocolate and buttercream to a soaring casino masterpiece for a corporate giant, no request is too big or too challenging. Divine Indulgences cakes have celebrated every kind of occasion from small, sophisticated gatherings to large events for government officials. Whatever the event, your cake will be uniquely yours and absolutely scrumptious. Brittany’s brides can’t say enough about the incredible cakes she creates, “I felt guilty eating it because it was so pretty!” More than just a pretty face, no cake leaves the studio without Brittany’s full approval. Every cake is made from the finest ingredients and to the highest standards, because a pretty cake that goes uneaten is a shame. Good luck trying to get a second slice of a Divine Indulgences cake!

Are you looking for more than the basic supermarket cake? Want something that not only looks amazing, but tastes heavenly? Divine Indulgences cakes are show stoppers! Contact Brittany to schedule a consultation when ordinary just won’t do!

Follow Divine Indulgences Designer Cakes on

resized002
photo82002
DSCN017311001

24 Reviews for Divine Indulgences Designer Cakes

Mary was a pleasure to work with! I had my wedding cupcakes with a cake on top and she made the whole display beautiful. Even better was how delicious everything was that our guests couldn't stop ooohing and mmmming with every bite! ! Cannot wait to order our anniversary cake!

Amy · Married on 04/08/2015

Oh my gosh, I wish I lived in Florida so I could eat their cake all the time!! Ok, maybe my figure appreciates the fact that I can't do that, but it was so amazing! Mary and Brittany were just wonderful to work with. I found a design that they had done in a cake competition and just fell in love with it. They let me tailor the design to our taste and the result was absolute perfection. Plus, they were so flexible about planning and the cake tasting. I was planning from out of state, so they made special accommodations to have my aunt come in during off hours and pick up samples to taste for me. They RAVED over the cake and how sweet the ladies were. On the wedding day, I finally got to taste it, and it was absolutely delicious. It was so beautiful, I didn't want to cut into it, but so glad I did! These ladies are amazing.

The cake,oh the cake! We had a three tiered cake and each a different flavor. Our guests went crazy and people were tasting each other's flavors. One friend said she wanted to lick the plate. I showed the design team of Mary and Brittany what I wanted and they nailed it. The cake looked beautiful AND tasted fabulous which was a must for us. They also made almond flavor for us which is not so popular anymore and it tasted divine. Will use them in future for birthday cakes and any other reason I can come up with.

Divine Indulgences Designer Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Severine Photography
    Severine Photography Wedding Photographers

Divine Indulgences Designer are the best for all your cakes need. I highly recommend them!!

• Captured Memories by Esta
    Captured Memories by Esta Wedding Photographers

I have not only photographed some of Brittany's beautiful cakes, I have tasted them and they really are "divine". Soooo moist and delicious and the designs are executed flawlessly.

• Cloud 9 Studios
    Cloud 9 Studios Wedding Photographers

Amazing Cakes, Amazing Taste...I look forward to every wedding I photograph when I know Divine Design cakes will be there...they always look gorgeous and the taste is to die for!

• 8101 Old Kings Road South, Suite # 4 Jacksonville, 32217 See on map