2325 NW Westover Road, Portland, OR 97210 Map · Phone number

About Divine Designs Bridal Boutique

Welcome to Divine Designs Bridal Boutique, Portland Oregon's premier destination for designer wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses and complementary accessories. Our intimate showroom, exceptional service and exclusive traditional and non-traditional designer dress selection has everything you need to make your personal fashion statement a reality on your Wedding Day. Since 1999, Divine Designs Bridal Boutique has helped brides like you find the perfect bridal gown for their Wedding Day.

Follow Divine Designs Bridal Boutique on

moniquetrunkshow
img7681 1
img7669
Divine Designs Bridal Boutique
Beautiful gown by designer Liancarlo. Available only at Divine Designs.
Beautiful gown by designer Liancarlo. Available only at Divine Designs.
lian carlo
lian carlo 2
Divine Designs Bridal Boutique
Anne Barge 2014 Collection. "Bouquet"
Anne Barge 2014 Collection. "Bouquet"
abwaverly

Divine Designs Bridal Boutique 5
Divine Designs Bridal Boutique 6
Divine Designs Bridal Boutique 7

Lindsay · Married on 01/05/2019

I cannot speak more highly of my experience at Divine Design. If you are looking for a personal and professional experience with designer wedding dresses this is the place to go. My appointment was completely private and I had the entire boutique to myself and my group. This extra level of service really added to my experience. I would recommend this boutique to all future brides.

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 08/24/2018

Elegant, Wonderful Wedding Dress Botique

I had the pleasure of purchasing my wedding dress for my wedding this past August from Monica at Divine Designs Bridal. As someone who has worked in the wedding industry for a bridal magazine, and selling wedding dresses, I was starting to feel at a loss that I would find a high-end, unique gown that wasn’t like everything I had already seen before. In steps Monica to save the day.
    She’s very clearly an expert in her field, with excellent taste and guidance. She listened to me, and pulled out several styles of dresses for me to try on. I felt comfortable and well taken care of, her boutique is an intimate one on one experience and is appointment based so I always felt like I had her full attention. I found my dream gown the first time I stepped in her store, Liancarlo style 5839.
    She and her seamstress Naheed helped me create drop sleeves on the dress just like I had envisioned. Naheed also fitted my dress to my exact specifications.
    Monica had an excellent and curated array of veils and accessories that matched each of her dresses in stock, my veil was a dream! They both went out of their way on many occasions to work with my schedule for fittings and made everything about purchasing my dress easy and reassuring.
    If you want a personalized experience with an expert boutique owner who knows her designers, dress silhouettes, listens well and is an expert, head directly to Divine Designs. Thank you for making me look and feel better than I had ever envisioned on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Divine Designs Bridal Boutique 8
    Divine Designs Bridal Boutique 9
    Divine Designs Bridal Boutique 10
    Divine Designs Bridal Boutique 11

Reina · Married on 09/02/2017

Highly recommend Divine Designs! This was the only bridal shop that ordered samples of dresses I liked so that I could try them on in the store! I drove down from Seattle and it was so worth it. The owner was wonderful and very attentive to helping me find a dress that fit my style. I ended up getting a dress that they carried in store. The designer was Monique Lhullier and I got tons of compliments on how it was the perfect balance of elegant and modern.

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Divine Designs Bridal Boutique 17

Award

• Crystal Lilies
    Crystal Lilies Wedding Florists

For more years than we want to admit too, Divine Designs has been dressing the best brides in Portland. Attention to every bride and her personal need is their goal. We love they way brides are treated at Divine Designs and know that there are dresses that cannot be done anyplace better than with them. We would suggest Divine Designs to all brides. We truly appreciate they business and the way they work with brides.

• 2325 NW Westover Road Portland, 97210 See on map