18391 NE 4TH COURT, Miami, FL 33179 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About DIVINE DESIGN BY GUERDY

At Divine Design by Guerdy, you will experience a "boutique style" one-on-one working relationship throughout the planning process of your wedding. Also, owning a floral/decoration company (OCEAN FLOWERS) allows us to provide both full event decor and event planning services which naturally saves you time and money. Our goal is to take your vision and make it reality.

Follow DIVINE DESIGN BY GUERDY on

dsc5568

• Videos 2

10 Reviews for DIVINE DESIGN BY GUERDY

teddi · Married on 11/16/2013

Guerdy and her team were amazing. She literally made my dream wedding come true! not only is she a décor and event genius, but she is the most fun to work with! I plan events in NYC and she literally just got everything and understood my vision from start to finish! I cant say enough amazing things about guerdy and her team. She put all my fears to rest each and every time we met! I 100% recommend using her and her team.. id give them 10 stars if I could!!!!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Brette · Married on 11/17/2012

Thanks to Guerdy and her team we had the fairytale wedding I couldn't have even dreamed of...
    Conversation and planning with Guerdy started in early January after we had confirmed our wedding date and venue, Grove Isle Hotel & Spa in Miami, Florida. Guerdy is very familiar with the space so it was great to first meet there and dig into my vision and ideas. Thanks to Pinterest and Guerdy's gallery of past parties, we were able to start the decor discussion. While I did change my mind here and there, Guerdy would chime in as well as make constant updates. She was a great sounding board for other vendor considerations. My mom fell in love with Guerdy's enthusiasm and energy. Meetings and emails continued while I planned from NYC, and as the last few months played out, we worked constantly on the day-of schedule and other miscellaneous details. I'm very, very detail-oriented so it can sometimes be hard to keep up with me but Guerdy got it and we both caught onto anything missing. Unfortunately, Guerdy herself couldn't be at there wedding day due to her schedule but her team kept the ball rolling. The wedding was just magical, and we are so lucky Guerdy's team was part of it!

Sent on 12/10/2012
  • Mrs. Marissa

MJ · Married on 07/06/2012

“Thank you” seems so inadequate to express my gratitude for the phenomenal job Guerdy did on our July 2012 wedding. From the bottom of our hearts we applaud her professionalism, creativity, and for executing our vision with precision and for doing it with such grace. The floral arrangements were absolutely amazing and the ballroom gorgeous. You gave us a wedding that looked like a million dollars and all our guests thought we won the lottery. I believe we did when we found you and chose you to produce our wedding.

Guerdy, you are in a league of your own and we feel truly grateful that you were on this journey with us. It was in my opinion, the “best wedding ever” and you made all of my dreams come true. She is the best and you will be sipping champagne on your wedding day without a care in the world like I did if you choose her ;)

Best wishes always!

Marissa & Michael Nelson

Sent on 08/29/2012

DIVINE DESIGN BY GUERDY FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Roy Llera Photographers
    Roy Llera Photographers Wedding Photographers

Impeccably driven to exceed all expectations describes the drive and intensity that Guerdy brings to each of her wedding clients dreams. Guerdy takes that dream and brings it to life. This creative process isn't easy but watching a professional visionary, Guerdy makes this look so easy ~ the mark of a consummate professional. Guerdy has a team that she masterfully motivates to her vision and boy do they execute the vision. So knowing that I get to work with Guerdy raises the bar on all that we do...it's a treat!

• 18391 NE 4TH COURT Miami, 33179 See on map