By Appointment, Yukon, OK 73099 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Divine Curves Bridal

Divine Curves Bridal caters to you ~ The Divine Bride with Curves!
Plus size name brand, designer wedding gowns at affordable prices. We provide gowns sized 18 and up. The gown you try on is the gown you will wear when you walk down the aisle!

Customer satisfaction and happiness is our ultimate goal! Give us a call or check us out at our website: www.DivineCurvesBridal.com

Follow Divine Curves Bridal on

5060BL
AA160718front

20 Reviews for Divine Curves Bridal

brianna · Married on 07/06/2013

I had an amazing time dress shopping at Divine Curves Bridal. I was welcomed with a warm cheery smile and treated like a princess. Tina did an amazing job at picking the right dress for what i was looking for. Her home was professional and very clean. She made me feel really special and i put a deposit on a dress that day. Her payment flexability really helped a lot as well. I am in the service industry and am very picky about how vendors treat me. I can say that she made it personable and FUN! Thank you Divine Curves, you have made the happiest day of my life extra special.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

Thank you Bri! I loved working with you and I cannot wait to see how beautiful you look on your wedding day!!!!!

Christina · Married on 04/13/2013

Tina at Divine Curves went above and beyond to meet all of our needs. She worked late so we could come after I got off work, she gave my daughter the full treatment with each dress she tried on. Because of Tina and her ability to make brides feel special no matter what we will always cherish saying yes to the dress! I would recommend her to everyone no matter the size.

Sent on 02/21/2013

Divine Curves Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I love my job!!!

Glenda · Married on 09/22/2012

Tina is wonderful! She had a good selection of beautiful gowns. I never felt like my size was an issue and Tina made sure I was comfortable during the entire process. My family & friends felt very comfortable waiting between gowns in the living room.

I love the dress I chose and I can't wait to wear it at my wedding! I would recommend Divine Curves to all plus size brides.

Divine Curves Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Divine Curves Bridal 1
    Lay-a-way Service
    We at Divine Curves Bridal understand the high cost of weddings. We provide a lay-a-way service, which you will find at no other bridal salon. Give us a call to learn the details of this unique service!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Divine Curves Bridal to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• SPARKLE
    SPARKLE Wedding Hair & Makeup

Freindly, honest, and easy to work with! You will definitely find the dress you love and that makes you feel as good as you look! :-)

• blowoutbridal.com
    blowoutbridal.com Wedding Dresses

Divine Curves Bridal is an exceptional retailer. Tina provides brides with unique customer service with personal attention and an amazing experience!

• By Appointment Yukon, OK 73099 See on map