Santa Rosa, CA 95405 Map · Phone number

About Divine Creations Floral Design

Diane Barrett, Owner of Divine Creations Floral Design, specializes in creating stunning flower arrangements for weddings and special events. Whether you're looking for exotic flowers, whimsical arrangements, or delicate bouquets, Divine Creations will bring your vision to life. All blooms are hand-selected and artfully arranged to capture the beauty, elegance, and style of the occasion. We believe that your wedding or special event flowers should be as unique and as special as you are.

divinecreationsfloraldesign@gmail.com

LJ404
LJ344

12 Reviews for Divine Creations Floral Design

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

We met Diane after she was recommended by not one but two family friends! From our first meeting, my husband and I knew she would be the perfect florist for our sonoma wedding in July! Diane was so professional, organized, and creative in all of our meetings! My husband and I were not sure what type of flowers we wanted specifically and Diane asked us questions about our vision, bridesmaid dresses, my dress, groomsmen's suits to get an idea of our taste. We were trying to stick to a budget for the flowers and Diane helped us do that with no issues- from explaining which flowers would fit the budget to how she could use different arrangements more than once at the venue! The day of the wedding, Diane was seamless in her execution and set up and the flowers were more beautiful than I could imagine! Diane was a dream to work with and if she is available for your special day, I would book her ASAP!

Catherine · Married on 08/22/2015

Diane was absolutely wonderful to work with! She never once pressured me into over-indulging on flowers! There were some places that had a ridiculously expensive starting price point. I was feeling discouraged on making the floral arrangements happen with our budget. Luckily, Diane came to the rescue.

She responded to my inquiry very quickly and then scheduled an hour and a half consultation without any pressure to do business. Our consultation happened over the phone which can be difficult when reviewing something that requires visual presentations. That wasn't a problem with Diane - she directed me towards several pictures on her FB account to look at arrangements and even waited patiently while I research on Google images the different types of flowers that she was recommending.

Everything turned out beautiful! She met the theme that we were aiming for and was even able to add arrangements to our order long after she had created our invoice. Her response to my request for additional flower arrangements was sending me photos to review so that I can choose the look I wanted.

She arrived the day-of the wedding, made it a point to meet me, dropped off the flowers to exactly where they needed to be, and even helped the groomsmen and groom pin on their boutonnieres!

To top it off, Diane included a very lovely card with my bouquet - thanking me for her business, congratulating me, and wishing the best for my groom and I. Then, the very next day, she sent me an email with more well wishes for a bright future and loving marriage.

All around, great business and wonderful person to work with. And don't be dissuaded by the "you get what you pay for" saying because we got so much more than we expected on flowers with our budget - and it was all thanks to Diane.

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2015

Diane was a joy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. We live in New York and were planning our destination wedding at a vineyard in Santa Rosa and knew we wanted have a minimalist approach when it came to flowers, and Diane helped us create exactly what we were looking for.

We met up with Diane in person about 6 months before the wedding and she helped us design a vision that both myself and my husband felt great about. After we left the meeting, we changed our minds, not once, but a few times. Through the process Diane was patient and really seemed like she wanted to help us create the perfect decor.

In the end, we were so thrilled with the flowers, she brought our vision to life perfectly - all the while with a smile on her face. You can tell she truly loves helping couples make their wedding day special, even when it means doing minimal arrangements - she truly has the couple's best interests at heart and you can tell she lives for the smiles she gets when people see her arrangements for the first time. I'd jump at any opportunity I have to work with her again. The work, and her spirit, is lovely!

Divine Creations Floral Design FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• CinZo Wedding Photography
    CinZo Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

We photographed a wedding that used Divine Creations Floral, and they did the most beautiful work!

• Santa Rosa, CA 95405 See on map