Divine By Design with Rev. Liz Swearsky

Stamford, CT 06901 Map · Phone number

11 Reviews for Divine By Design with Rev. Liz Swearsky

My husband and I couldn't be more delighted with Rev. Liz. She is so dedicated, intelligent and professional. She always answered my Emails and calls quickly so we could just relax! Rev. Liz's kindness put us at ease during every meeting but most of all on our wedding day! She is truly the best and we can't thank her enough for making our wedding day magical.

Liz was simply amazing. We couldn't meet a lot because of our busy work schedules and she accommodated us in every way possible. We would email back and forth constantly and always got immediate feedback from Liz. It was nice to have her send us a couple of drafts of the wedding and continued to value our feedback after each draft. She was extremely organized and always made sure that everything was approved by us. We loved working with Liz and would highly recommend her to anyone.

There are no words to possibly describe how wonderful Liz is. She is so sweet and professional but also once you meet her you feel like you have known her forever. She nailed my husband and I to a tee and her ceremony is still talked about by family and friends. The ceremony she put together for us was so unique and elegant that I couldn't imagine anyone else officiating my wedding. From the moment we met Liz we knew she was special and would make our day equally as special. If you want someone that takes the time to get to know you, pays attention to how you interact with each other, writes a ceremony that is about you and not generic Liz is the one you go too.

Divine By Design with Rev. Liz Swearsky FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 90.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Jainism, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.