847 James Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Divided|Line Media

I'm CJ and I'm glad you're here! I've been shooting weddings full time since 2013. I love photography; I shoot everything from landscapes, real estate, portraits, events, and just about anything else in between. But it's the weddings where I have the most fun because I know the images I take will be cherished forever. I enjoy the challenge as well as the responsibility and work hard to ensure my clients have as much fun as possible. If your priority is beautiful images and enjoying the experience -- I'm your guy. My goal is to help people relax and have fun, to be themselves, and to enjoy their special day.

See what people are saying about me here.

Things I like: traveling, exploring, hiking, camping, snowboarding, surfing, coffee, beer, whisky, cigars, books, exercise, baseball, soccer, hot tubs, swimming, and sunscreen.

Things I love: family, friends, and God.

Contact me today for a custom quote; I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Divided|Line Media on

1 User photo

Divided|Line Media 1

Alexi · Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding!

Just wow! The photos CJ took of our wedding are absolutely amazing and beautiful. He has an incredible eye and is so talented. We couldn’t be happier with the results of our photos. We were lucky to find him. He’s also a super nice guy. Thanks CJ!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Divided|Line Media's reply:

Wow, Thanks Alexi :) I can't decide which is the better compliment but I'm really liking the "super nice guy" thing. Congrats to you and Rusty and please keep in touch if there's anything else I can help you guys with.

Monique · Married on 09/14/2018

C.J. is beyond amazing - we couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer. From his professionalism to his phenomenal photography - he is the whole package. He was very easy to work with and would promptly respond to my emails and calls. He suggested numerous locations for first looks and gave me his opinion on each, which saved me so much time because I didn’t have to research myself. He helped calm me and my husbands nerves and gave great instruction on how to pose and what to do. I admit I was a little worried because he didn’t have a second photographer, but he was everywhere at once and got pictures from every angle. We haven’t seen the edited pictures, but the unedited ones are just stunning. He is a great photographer. If you are having your wedding in the Tahoe area, you have to have C.J. capture your special day!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Divided|Line Media 2

Jazzimen · Married on 05/20/2017

Me & my husband were lucky enough to work with CJ for our beach wedding May 2017. He was able to capture beautiful moments during our ceremony on a beautiful beach in south Lake Tahoe. The formals he took after the ceremony were not only gorgeous but also creative, not your run of the mill work. We received our high quality downloads in an extremely timely manner and we LOVE them! Thank you again CJ!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Award

Divided|Line Media Pricing

Divided|Line Media Price Rates

Divided|Line Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Divided|Line Media 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Divided|Line Media 2
    20% OFF Winter & Spring Weddings

20% OFF any wedding package (4 hours or more).

November 1, 2019 - April 30, 2020.

• 847 James Ave South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150 See on map