1616 K Battleground Avenue, Greensboro, NC 27408 Map · Phone number

Diva's Boutiqe and Bridal 6
Diva's Boutiqe and Bridal 7
  • Jacqueline and Joseph's Wedding

Joseph and Jacqueline · Married on 08/03/2018

The day I found my dress I decided to go alone after not quite finding what I was looking for at the price I wanted when I went with some of the ladies in the bridal party. Diva's Bridal Boutique was a very pleasant bridal boutique. The staff was very pleasant and knowledgeable about what looks nice and what best flattered my figure. As soon as I tried on this dress I knew it was "THE ONE." After modeling the dress with and without a veil and after seeing the incredibly affordable price I knew I had found what I was searching for. I knew I would wear this dress to meet my prince charming at our wedding. When my fiance/now husband saw me coming down the courtyard aisle, his smile said it all :-)!!!!.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Diva's Boutiqe and Bridal 15
    Diva's Boutiqe and Bridal 16
    Diva's Boutiqe and Bridal 17

Elise · Married on 12/22/2017

I wouldn't recommend any other bridal shop above Divas- I had been to many and tried on about 150 dresses. I went to Divas twice because I was so indecisive and needed to buy off the rack because I was getting married abroad and they were so patient and understanding with me. I was also on a tight budget but they weren't pushy at all and made me feel so special even though I was spending probably the minimum amount. The owner Michelle and consultant Amanda were unbelievably helpful! If you have the chance, go to Divas- they have amazing designer dresses for great prices.

Sent on 11/29/2017

I am so happy that I went to Divas! I tried two other places (Myline's and Bridal Mart) prior to going to Divas and while I'm glad I shopped around I needn't have. Divas has a great selection and the prices are reasonable. The sales associate was conscientous of my budget and did not at all attempt to sell me anything above it. I love my dress and it looks way more expensive than it actually was! I bought my dress that day and if you do they have a special discount and your bridesmaids get a discount too - which we took advantage of. I couldn't be happier with Divas or recommend them more!

Sent on 01/21/2017