Distinctly Your Event

1730 Montrachet Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Map · Phone number

About Distinctly Your Event

Stacy-Ann is the principal of Distinctly Your Event. The wedding consulting business began its inception after conducting a friends wedding.

Our mission is to fulfill your wedding and special events needs; by assisting each client with services such as, day of coordination, wedding planning, full service coordination, vendor service only, bridal showers, re-commitment ceremony, anniversary parties, and baby showers. In doing so, exceed your expectations of service, quality and value. Our ultimate goal is to make your dream event memorable with distinctive and personal touches. We want to take your vision, create your event, and alleviate your stress, with our professionalism, attention to detail, expertise and our goal of satisfying each client.

Above all we promise to be honest, fair and ethical with each customer and vendor we do business with or who seek out our services. Our goal is to make us the best, not necessarily the largest.

2 Reviews for Distinctly Your Event

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2009

My Baby Shower was like no other. I live in Michigan and hired DYEvents to coordinate my shower based from references. Working with Distinctly Your Events was a phenomenal experience! They were very professional, timely and creative. Lines of communication were very open. My shower was sports themed and the table centerpieces were beautiful. The Games & booklets were different then most baby showers and the cake looked and tasted Awesome!! Very happy customer!!!! Would hire DYEvents for future event like my Mothers retirement party!

Sent on 01/08/2010
  • W

Kaydian · Married on 05/01/2009

Very patient, definitely loves what she does. She is timely and honest and you will not find a better person to work with you on your special day. She will go out of her way to find you all that you want and is always available to answer questions and returns calls promptly. Very professional. My husband and I are very happy with her!!

Sent on 12/23/2009

Distinctly Your Event FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• 1730 Montrachet Drive Lawrenceville, 30043 See on map