15709 Crabbs Branch Way, Derwood, MD 20855 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

82 Reviews for Distinctive Designs Bridal

• FallBride

FallBride · Married on 10/12/2012

I had been to three or four places looking for dresses. I found DDB through WW and I could not have been happier!!!
    The appointment went great and the consultant was very helpful. I found THE dress and we all loved it. I received several compliments on my dress on wedding day :D It was perfect!!!

Sent on 11/10/2012
  • Olya

Olya · Married on 09/22/2012

amazing place to get a beautiful and at the same time affordable dress, I bought an allure C170 gown from them and got so many compliments from everyone. I already had couple people asking me to borrow the dress for their own wedding! I recommended this salon to my friend this summer and she went there and found her Allure gown as well:)

Sent on 10/08/2012
  • Jamila & Clint

Jamila & Clint · Married on 09/15/2012

I worked with Iva and Itchelle who sold me my dream gown. Initially, I wanted a gown with lace. However, Iva convinced me to try something out of the box. From looking at the dress on rack I wasn't impressed, but once I got into it, I couldn't get out of the mirror. The dressed hugged me in all the right places. Itchelle worked with my budget and took $400 off of the price so that I could purchase my dream ball gown. On the day of the wedding as I walked around to every table, the two compliments I received the most was about the food and how stunning my dress was. When I look at the pics, I am still in love with my dress. Thank you for putting me in that dress. it fit right into my fairytale wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2012