3091 College Park Drive Suite 240-96, Conroe, TX 77384 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,495

About Dispersion Photography

As most things in life, necessity drove creativity. Several years ago my wonderful daughter came into this world, and I wanted to photograph every moment of it. I do not have many pictures from my childhood and I wanted my daughter to have plenty of images of all the experiences she will get to have. I started with a "Point-n-Shoot" camera and quickly outpaced the capabilities of that camera. That is when I got my first DSLR and about the same time I had some friends ask me to photograph their weddings - that is when the photography bug bit and bit hard!

I love weddings, the romance, the excitement, the celebration - and photographing weddings for me is being able to help get a new family started on the right foot with lots of images of that celebration. I am very passionate about my photography and my service to my Brides - because one day that Bride will be my daughter and I want her to have the very best pictures of that special day!

Someone once asked me what my photography style is and I describe it in three words: Romantic, Light, and Editorial. When I am behind the camera I want to capture the romantic moments, the light in peoples eyes, and in an editorial way that makes you look twice. I truly hope you enjoy my photographs and please feel free to provide feedback - as a photographer, father, husband, and person; I am always growing and learning everyday.

Follow Dispersion Photography on

img 24 c
jessica

12 Reviews for Dispersion Photography

Marissa · Getting married on 11/06/2021

David and Jennifer were such an awesome couple to work with! I enjoyed having them take my bridals! They did such a wonderful job, anyone who lets them take your pictures will be very pleased!

Sent on 03/23/2017
  • U

Ursula · Married on 11/12/2017

David and Jennifer are absolutely amazing. I just love them! They are very professional and are great at what they do! They were extremely attentive during my bridal portraits and at the wedding. I recently got married at the bell tower on 34th on 11/12/17 and they were great! Thank you David and Jennifer for helping make my wedding so special and capturing those beautiful moments that I will never forget. I will use you for future events for sure. You guys are awesome!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Taylor · Married on 03/26/2017

Wow wow wow!! I cannot explain enough how amazing dispersion photography was to us. We came to them for our engagement and wedding photos, and had absolutely no clue what we were doing. They gave us advice, planned out perfect & fun poses, and have given us superb quality photos that will give us the best memories forever. EVERY SINGLE PHOTO WAS FLAWLESS! The dispersion photography team was a delight to work with. 10 out of 5 stars!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Award

• Videographic Productions
    Videographic Productions Wedding Videographers

David is super talented in his craft. Not only hes extremely professional but also make it very easy to work with him and for his clients to feel comfortable with him. I've shot a wedding with him and everything felt like a breeze. I highly recommend him for any sort of event, you won't regret it. His images are timeless, elegant and unique. Don't look any further!

• 3091 College Park Drive, Suite 240-96 Conroe, 77384 See on map