476 N 900 W, Ste D, American Fork, UT 84003 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Dippidee

Mckell · Married on 06/25/2016

I had Dippidee make my wedding cake. It was so beautiful and even tasted AMAZING! I was so pleased with how my cake turned out. They did every thing that I wanted down to every detail. It arrived on time, and in perfect condition. I got so many compliments on my beautiful cake, also (my delicious cake.) They were so easy to work with, I showed up at their shop and gave them a picture and details of the wedding and that was it. I went in and paid for the cake the week of the wedding and they delivered it to the reception hall,

Thank you !

Sent on 12/17/2016

They made our wedding cake and it was SPECTACULAR!!!! And tasted so good! Many of our guests complimented us on our cake and how it tasted. They delivered it to my reception as well. I wouldn't have wanted my cake from anyone else. I HIGHLY recommend them to do your wedding cake or any cake. They make it look perfect.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Jocelyn · Married on 08/20/2011

We decided to go against the traditional cake and get cupcakes instead. They were absolutely amazing. We also had a small cake that topped off the cupcake tower which we used to cut and feed each other. It was amazing, all of it, and I would recommend anyone to this place!

Sent on 09/06/2011