Springfield, Springfield, PA 19064 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About DiPietro Photography

DiPietro Photography is a wedding photographer based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With over 29 years of wedding photography experience, Tony will capture your wedding day to the fullest, from getting ready to your spectacular send-off. The beautiful photos he provides will be a treasured keepsake of your special day that you can cherish and share forever!

DiPietro Photography offers many services for documenting every special detail and important moment of your big day. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Custom graphics
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-res images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day

Other Services
DiPietro Photography also offers many other services to add to your special occasion. The other wedding-related services he offers include:

• Videography

108 Reviews for DiPietro Photography

1 User photo

DiPietro Photography 1

Christie · Married on 05/12/2018

Tony was amazing! Our pictures came out great and our albums are wonderful! I couldn’t be happier! He had a great package deal and I was able to book my videographer, dj and photo booth with him as well! It was well worth it!!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    DiPietro Photography 2

DiPietro Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great review.

Toni · Married on 07/28/2017

From beginning to end Tony was phenomenal! My husband and I were extremely happy with the services that he has provided for us. It was so convenient having a package offered to us which included our DJ, Videographer, and a photo booth...better yet it was so reasonable and cost effective. During conversations we mentioned that we were looking for someone to play music during our ceremony...once again, Tony came to the rescue and recommended an amazing piano player! Each person that Tony recommended was pleasant and so nice to work with on our special day. Our video was beautiful and was in our hands within a month after our wedding date (could have even been sooner). Without hesitation we would recommend Tony DiPietro to any couples planning a wedding! -The Millers xo

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kristin · Married on 12/31/2016

We hired Tony for our NYE wedding, and couldn't have been happier with the services he provided, and those of the vendors he hired as part of his is package deal. I really liked the idea of only having yo communicate with one vendor, and Tony dealt with the other vendors in the package deal. It made the process go smoothly and very stress free! Tony was very responsive anytime I had a question. I always received an email back the same day. He was easy to work with, and great at giving suggestions for outdoor picture locations! We are very happy with our decision to work with Tony for our wedding. We love seeing the sneak peaks of our professional photos and can not wait to see the rest when we return from our honeymoon ??

Sent on 01/12/2017

DiPietro Photography's reply:

I really enjoyed working your wedding on New Year's Eve. Thank you for the great review.

DiPietro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,525.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day

• Lazaretto Ballroom
    Lazaretto Ballroom Banquet Halls

DiPietro Photography has been teamed with Capozzoli Catering & The Lazaretto Ballroom since it's opening in 2008. Not only has Tony done many of our personal events, he Photographs many Weddings at the Lazaretto Ballroom. We never hear anything but compliments about Tony & his work. He is very professional and does great work!!

• Concordville Inn
    Concordville Inn Hotel Weddings

DiPietro Photography is one of the top recommended companies by the Concordville Inn. they are great to work with, very personable and are professional. Over the year's our relationship has grown and work very well together to make your special day, the BEST day of your life!

• Classic Entertainment DJs
    Classic Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

I have worked with Tony many times over the years. I enjoy his professionalism and his flexibility with the fluid dynamics involved in wedding receptions. He has always been a pleasure to work with. I refer him regularly and the feedback I receive from my brides and grooms is always excellent. I highly recommend him for any event you may need photography services.

• Springfield Springfield, Pennsylvania, 19064 See on map