742 W. Fullerton Pkwy, Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number

About Dilly Lily

Inspired by fashion, travel, and nature;
The talented staff at Dilly Lily create signature floral pieces for their loyal clientele.

Colorful, trendy, or classic each design is an individual expression, a work of art.
From your everyday wishes to your wedding day dreams; Dilly Lily translates your style into flowers.
Just stop by and see for yourself!

dilly1

Dilly Lily 3
Dilly Lily 4
Dilly Lily 5

Susan · Married on 06/08/2019

Dilly Lily made this wedding beautiful beyond belief.

I started out with another florist and so happy it didn't work out because then I wouldn't have had the incredible experience I had with Dilly Lily. Christina and Eric are genius.. They listen and then create artistic masterpieces. I just hope the photographer got pictures! We received so many compliments on how unique and spectacular the flowers were. I love cali lilies!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Dilly Lily 6

Sara · Married on 08/25/2018

Lily was one of our nicest, most accommodating vendors. I truly enjoyed working with her to implement our vision for our wedding. We had 200 people at our wedding and wanted a chuppah, and Lily worked with me to get the romantic look I wanted while finding innovative ways to rent plants/candles to keep costs down. She also designed beautiful hairpieces for my bridesmaids (my hairstylist said it was her favorite piece she's ever seen for a wedding), and designed a beautiful flower for our cake. I absolutely loved how the centerpieces and bouquets turned out and couldn't thank her enough. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Dilly Lily 7
    Dilly Lily 8
    Dilly Lily 9
    Dilly Lily 10

Alissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Meg at Dilly Lilly was a pleasure. She brought my simple vision to unsurpassed level and made my event elegant and beautiful. Meg smoothed over my nervous and left me completely confident that the final product would be exceptional, and it was. Delivery and their set up was a cinch. Meg was confident, creative, and pleasant. She did her best to stay within our budget, offering options to keep the price down.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Dilly Lily FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Beautiful floral designs--innovative and easy to work with!

• Heather Parker Photography
    Heather Parker Photography Wedding Photographers

Favorite florist ever. They do excellent work and my brides can't stop thanking me for the recommendation to use them. Always fresh ideas and a very creative group!

• 742 W. Fullerton Pkwy Chicago, 60614 See on map