Dillard's St.Clair Square - Bridal Registry

Dillard's St.Clair Square - Bridal Registry

About Dillard's St.Clair Square - Bridal Registry

Why Register Anywhere Else !!!!

My name is Janice  I am a Bridal Consultant at Dillard’s St. Clair Square.I help brides create a gift registry with their gift choices from fine china,stemware & for everything the couples need to set up their new home.Our Registries are instantly available nationwide  in over 300 stores.Our Gift when a couple registers with us you will receive a Dillard's $25 gift card  & a Beautiful Wedding Planner filled with so much great information to help you plan the perfect wedding.Our Services are free. I am a proud member of Bridal Elite.

So Why Register Anywhere Else!!

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: St. Louis

0 Reviews for Dillard's St.Clair Square - Bridal Registry

This vendor has 0 reviews. Be the first to review this vendor!

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Go see Janice!!! Janice is a Bridal Consultant at Dillard’s St. Clair Square she can help you make sense of your bridal registry. If your not sure of what you want or what you need? Janice is very personable and experienced in helping you creating the gift registry you want step by step.

To register for all of your wedding wishes go see Janice at Dillard's at St. Clair Square! She will help you find all of your wedding wish list in one place!

Dillard's at St. Clair Square is a great way to register for your wedding! We have worked with Janice for several years and we are proud to recommend her to our brides and grooms! The have everything you would be looking to register for!

Janice Krneta really cares and goes above and beyond for her customers. I have worked with Janice for years and it's exciting to receive personalized service from a huge company like Dillards. I highly recommend that all brides and grooms register at Dillard's Bridal registry, especially with Janice at the Fairview Heights, IL location. She's wonderful!

Dillards is a first class department storeto register for your wedding. The selection is more than any bride could possibly imagine. The exceptional gifts to register for at Dillards is only the top of the line. Make sure when you go that you ask for Janice Kruela because she will make your registry so complete with her expertise on wedding gifts. I have known Janice Krneta for almost 10 years. She is efficient, thorough, and has the best selection of gifts at the best prices. I strongly recommend that any brides and grooms to be see Janice! - Carla Hall, Owner, The Mane Attraction Hair Studio, www.maneattractionhairstudio.com

Events