3400 W Desert Inn Road Suite 24, Las Vegas, NV 89102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

25 Reviews for Digs a studio of photography & cinema

Angie · Married on 07/21/2012

Pictures has got to be one of the most important things you need in a wedding because it captures all of your moments. We contacted Digs Studio after having a horrible experience with our engagement pictures from another vendor and we couldn't be more happy. Asha was our photographer and she was willing to work with our vision. We told her we wanted to take pictures at the Cosmopolitan because of the gorgeous decor they have especially in the chandelier bar. We only saw a few pictures but it came out so pretty that we know the rest would be gorgeous! She knows what she is doing and I'm so happy we got to work with her. Everyone kept complimenting how beautiful our pictures turn out and we can't thank her enough! Thanks Asha for being a part of our special day and for capturing the most important day of our lives!

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • jmwilner

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2011

Make no mistake brides-to-be...Digs is THE crew you want to have shooting your wedding. Not only are they exceedingly fun and warm people, their talent is matched by none and their professionalism blew us away. They are incredible, amazing, wonderful, fun, accommodating, energetic, personable, professional, talented...I can't even come up with enough adjectives to describe how great we think they are. We've been married 9 days and I've already seen a teaser, a slide show set to music, AND the video of our first dance. They are THE ONLY photographer that I will ever use for all the important moments of our life to come. I knew how important the photography and the videography would be for our special day and I made sure we had the best...DIGS IS THE BEST!!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Crystal · Married on 08/26/2011

Digs captured all the elements, emotions and spirit of our wedding day. I haven't even seen the photos yet, but just from our engagement photos, the blog they posted about our wedding and the online slideshow they created just days after our wedding, I am totally in love with their work.
    We used two photographers for our wedding and it was the best move we made because every moment was captured. While one photographer took our wedding photos the other captured moments we may have missed if we only used one photographer.
    Everyone I've shared with loved all the photos they've seen so far and many have said they really captured the true spirit and excitement of our wedding day. I can't stop smiling when I think about what my photos will look like just from seeing the work they've done so far.
    Derek and Rhiannon are an amazing couple and hold a true passion for the work they do. Our wedding day fell on the same day they were married and without skipping a beat they said they would shoot our wedding day and share their special day with ours. There are not enough words to describe how amazing they are to their work, their clients and the high value they know people hold to their wedding photos.

Sent on 09/11/2011