Jupiter, Jupiter, FL 33458 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Digital Producto Films

At Digital Producto Films, we are passionate about telling stories that are personal and unique to each couple. Our wedding films are cinematic and with a strong emphasis on telling stories. For us, it's more than just a "music video," but a film that has a great beggining, middle and end -- like every great story!

Because of this, all of our packages and services include full event coverage. The last thing we want is our couples worrying about how to fit us in a 6, 8 or 10 hour window. With our full event coverage, we stay however long we need to, to tell the best story.

Each of our packages also come with a timeline story consultation. This gives our team the chance go over your timeline, but also get to know you both and what makes you "tick" as a couple. Our goal is to film your day knowing exactly what is most important to you. It's not just an event -- it's a memory.

We would be honored to work with you and tell one of the most important stories of your life.

Here are some of the services we offer. All quotes and packages are FULLY customizable to fit your needs:

• Full Day Coverage
  • Drone Footage (We are Part 107 Certified)
  • Instagram Teasers

Follow Digital Producto Films on

screen shot 2018 11 12 at 6 06 13 pm 51 649669 1557169998
Personal Vows
Personal Vows
Elegance at the Breakers!
Elegance at the Breakers!
Jupiter Beach Resort
Jupiter Beach Resort
About to See Her!
About to See Her!
Let's Do this Life Together!
Let's Do this Life Together!
May I take this Dance?
The Brazilian Court
The Brazilian Court
International Polo Club
International Polo Club
Thinking about that moment!
Thinking about that moment!
Say Yes?
Say Yes?
screen shot 2018 11 12 at 6 06 13 pm 51 649669 1557169998

• Videos 8

20 Reviews for Digital Producto Films

Jodie Eldridge · Married on 08/11/2018

Exceptional!!

Exceptional professional, artist and person!!
    This has been a long time coming, but I wanted this review to be perfect!! I didn't get any recommendations from friends for a videographer for our wedding, so I had to look at local vendors online. I remember exploring Digital Producto Films' website. I didn't know the people in the videos, but I cried because Brandon did such a great job of presenting their stories.
    After having that reaction to his films, Alan and I met with Brandon for coffee and he explained his different packages. He was very personable and was clearly knowledgeable about his craft. He met with us one more time before the wedding to understand our vision and get to know us a little better. On the day of the wedding, Alan and I barely knew he was there. He worked very closely with our photographer and made the whole process so simple!! At the end of the wedding night, he pulled us aside for a few minutes to show us the short video he had created. He took the footage from that day and showed us at our wedding!!!! I was in tears already at what he created! I AM SO HAPPY we went with Digital Producto Films. The videos are PRICELESS!!!!
    Thank you, Brandon, for capturing our day in such a beautiful way. I am so happy that Alan and I get to relive it time and time again!!
    If you are a bride or groom looking for a videographer, PLEASE look into Brandon! You will be so happy that you did!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Digital Producto Films's reply:

Thank you Jodie! This means so much to us. Telling your story was one of the highlights of my year.

Shelby · Married on 04/10/2018

Digital Producto and the owner Brandon were absolutely incredible!!!!!! Brandon really took the time to get to know myself and my husband to really learn what was important to us and how he could incorporate all of his knowledge and tools into our video. I haven't seen our video yet but I have the teaser video that he put together for me the night of my wedding and it was absolutely incredible and really just tells a story of us in a matter of 30 seconds. I have gotten so many messages about the video and how people are so excited to see the whole thing and how amazing Brandon's work is!!!
    His price is so reasonable and I would recommend him to EVERYONE!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Hey Shelby!

Thanks so much for your kind words. We had so much fun on your wedding day. You and Nick were incredible to work with. It was a perfect day! - Brandon, Digital Producto Film

Kristi · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Digital Producto Films! Brandon was absolutely wonderful to work with and the film he created for our wedding day is above and beyond what my husband and I had hoped for. So much thought and effort clearly goes into every film, with the final product creating a beautiful story rather than just a video. Brandon included so many small, but special moments in our wedding film, alongside the big moments, that made it that much more special to us. We absolutely love our wedding film and will cherish it always! We can’t thank Brandon and his team enough for capturing our special day.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Hi Kristi!

That's what we LOVE to hear from our couples. We're so happy that you enjoyed your wedding film. We wish you both the best in your future together. - Brandon, Digital Producto Films

Award

Digital Producto Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Fabuluxe Events
    Fabuluxe Events Wedding Planners

Brandon and Digital Producto is a true professional. We adore working with him. He is the right combination of creative and giving the client what they want. He provides the product to the clients in a timely manner. He always captures the moments that make your heart smile! Hiring Diigtal Producto will ensure that your memories are preserved for a lifetime!

• Amanda Smith Photography
    Amanda Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

Brandon's work is stunning! With close attention to details and an amazingly sweet personality Brandon will document your wedding and create a lovely video to cherish your day for years to come! I love working with him and I recommend him to all my brides!

• Jupiter Jupiter, FL, 33458 See on map
    7204701440 (Phone number)
    561-286-7224 (Other Phone Number)