280 W 200 N suite B, Kaysville, UT 84037 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Digital Memorys Video Productions

At Digital Memorys, a wedding to us is a moment that should last forever. As video artists we seek to do each wedding in a unique and personal way. With our videographer's talent and artist eye, we give the wedding video a fresh and contemporary look. We look at every wedding as an opportunity to tell a personal story from those close moments with the family to the smallest decorative details. We know you have put your time and personality into the event, and we want to showcase that. With each wedding video, we capture and bring out each couple's personalities and their individual interactions.

We put time and effort into each wedding video and want it to be your favorite memory.

Digital Memorys offers a wide range of packages from full day coverage to date video and interviews. The options we have fit every kind of couple no matter what their price range. Prices start at $350.

Check out our most recent wedding videos on our blog!

Feel free to contact us at anytime for services or availability.

801.498.7411 weddings@digitalmemorys.biz

Follow Digital Memorys Video Productions on

• Videos 2

15 Reviews for Digital Memorys Video Productions

Angel · Married on 05/05/2012

The best advice that i could give any bride to be is to definitely get a wedding video. My photographer ended up doing a horrible job, and i am so thankful my mom paid for a video for me. Digital Memorys exceeded my expectations way beyond anything i could have ever imagined. He had a way of capturing those little moments that i will treasure forever. Everywhere i looked at my wedding, there he was capturing every little detail from start to finish. I am so so happy with the turn out of it! I highly recommend Digital Memorys to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2012
  • JaNae

JaNae · Married on 04/14/2012

Chris is extremely talented! I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. We have gotten so many compliments about how well done our video was. He is very professional but at the same time makes the experience memorable. We felt like best friends after a few minutes of shooting with him. He is so friendly which allows you to be completely comfortable, even when you are nervous and feel weird being filmed your every move.
    Something that really stuck out to me was how flexible he was. I asked him to do our couple story and wedding right in the middle of his final exams! How stressful and busy-especially because he was graduating that semester. But he made it work and I was SO grateful for that.
    Digital Memorys is the only way to go for videography. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Laura · Married on 03/24/2012

Chris was absolutely amazing!! He got our wedding video highlight to us 3 days after the wedding, and it was seriously the best thing I've ever seen! I have researched a lot of videographers from where I lived and no one came close to as good as Digital Memory's Video Productions, so I had to fly him out. It was worth every penny! He was a great vendor to be apart of my wedding day.

Sent on 03/28/2012

• 280 W 200 N suite B Kaysville, 84037 See on map
    8016287607 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon - Fri 10AM - 6PM