Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

28 Reviews for Digital Entertainment

4.7

Karen and John were wonderful djs for my wedding, the ceremony and reception! They played all my requests and had people in my family who don't normally dance...dancing! Thank u Karen and John so much!

Profile Picture Darlene, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were very fortunate to have had Digital Entertainment MC our wedding. The MC and DJ were on time, professional, full of energy and made our reception a blast. They played the perfect songs at the right times so the dance floor was never empty! We would absolutely recommend Digital Entertainment to any bride and groom planning their wedding! I myself (the bride) was very adamant about the schedule for the day and ensuring the party started at a decent hour. Digital made sure I was reassured during the planning process that the night would run smoothly. They were absolutely right! The MC and DJ read the crowd and responded accordingly with the high energy present in the room. Let's just say they did such a great job that by the end guests were dancing to 'Rockin Around the Christmas Tree' and loving it! We couldn't thank Digital Entertainment enough for making the reception a blast. Our guests to this day still talk about how much fun they had. We had such a blast that we felt like guests at our own wedding as we danced the night away.

Profile Picture Angelica, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was a pleasure to work with. He kept us on track and played everything we asked. He helped with dances and made us feel very comfortable. He also worked wwll with our photographer Karen from Allen Photography. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great time.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/17/15, 1 Review