Lyndhurst, NJ 07071 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Digital Entertainment DJs of NJ

Digital Entertainment is comprised of Professional DJs, sound engineers, lighting technicians and event planners. No event is too small or too large. We have the experience and knowledge to cater to any type of event, whether it is a Wedding Reception, Italian American Event, Birthday Party, Sweet Sixteen, High School Prom, School Dance, Anniversary Party, Corporate Event, or Fundraiser. our professional and energetic staff will act as the Master of Ceremonies. Call 201-677-2223 or visit our website today www.NorthJerseyDJs.com.

We strive for providing the best "top-notch" DJ service from the moment you contact us by building good working relationships with our clients before the event. We will meet and speak over the phone on more than one occasion. We are also available, at any time, to answer questions about our DJ service. Our DJ service, which we proved in NJ, NY and PA, is important to us and to customers.

Follow Digital Entertainment DJs of NJ on

Fun wedding DJ in NJ
Fun wedding DJ in NJ

3 Reviews for Digital Entertainment DJs of NJ

Naomi · Married on 10/06/2012

I don't typically write reviews but after my wedding I just had to hop on and say a few words about Frank and Rob at Digital Entertainment DJs. From the moment we began shopping around for DJ's we felt as if we were fighting an up-hill battle! There were soo many DJ's and so much to learn about their equipment, what we wanted and what it would cost. Many DJ's we met at bridal shows at at their offices were rude and pushy, which was a complete turn off to my fiancee` (at the time) and myself. Then we came across Digital Entertainment. After a quick email inquiry from their website I was contact by Frank, one of the owners. He spent 40 minutes with me explaining the different packages and equipment that is offered as well as talking about my wishes and vision of my big day. He took the time to get to know me and my fiancee` as well as worked closely with the restaurant, our photographer and videographer. It was like hiring a wedding coordinator and DJ all in one!

The night went off just as we planned and everyone was dancing all night long! even my uncle Bill! Frank and his team arrived early and were set-up and ready to go with full room up lighting and our monogram on the floor. The music was just right! and they even gave use a framed, engraved silver CD to listed to like a time capsule on our 25th anniversary!

We highly recommend Frank and Rob from Digital Entertainment for any and all events! We will definitely will be using them for our all of our events!

Thank you Frank for making our special day that much more enjoyable!!!

Love,

Naomi and Dan

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2011

I cannot begin to express how happy I am I chose Digital Entertainment for Richie and my wedding! Frank was great in keeping us in the loop and planning out event down to the smallest details. He was always on time for meetings at his office and at our reception hall as well as informative and patient. On our wedding day, Frank and his staff provided detailed timelines to the restaurant, photographers and videographers so that everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. After our wedding, Frank worked closely with our videographer to sync our favorite songs to our highlight video. After all the searching we did and meeting so many rude DJs, Frank was a breath of fresh air and really does believe in making his events the best! Digital Entertainment always referred to me as "their Bride" which made me that much more comfortable with all of his staff! I definitely recommend Digital Entertainment for any event, especially a wedding ;-)!

• cherilyn

cherilyn · Married on 01/22/2011

Frank was amazing! I contacted kinda close to the wedding and he still offered to help! We had a polish american wedding party and they wanted some polish songs. Frank got the songs and my husbands side of the family were happy to hear some polish songs to dance too. I gave him a special "wedding shoe game" and questions and he did it so well. Everyone laughed! Other than that the rest was great, lights were fun my son and the rest of the kids had a blast too! Everyone commented about really good music and the family originally wanted a band. I picked a dj and Frank and his company was a HIT!!! Love you guys! Had a kick butt wedding party because of you!

Digital Entertainment DJs of NJ FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Digital Entertainment DJs of NJ 1
    Sample Wedding Audio CD and Brochure
    We had one of our top DJs mix together a fantastic Audio CD which contains music from Oldies to Current Radio hits. Please contact us if you would like us to send you out a copy.

• Lyndhurst, NJ 07071 See on map