Hanceville, AL 35077 Map · Phone number

About Digital Drama Photography

Digital Drama was started in 2009 as mostly a hobby, then I met my beautiful wife and with her creativity and eye for style it has turned into a beautiful monster, requiring more and more time each day.

My history starts in Cullman, Alabama in the 1970's, in the 80's and 90's school and military. While in the military I devoloped a passion for photography. In the early 2000's I became a Police officer in Jefferson County, Alabama, I was still taking pictures just not as many as I would have liked. I met my wife in October of 2009 and my passion grew into what it is today.

My wife hails from Haleyville, Alabama also born along the same time line as myself. Her neice and nephew are by far her favorites among her family. She and I met under "unusual" circumstances, to find out you will have to book us for a photo shoot.

Thank you all for your continued support!!!

Josh & Misty