Boone, NC 28607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 1

About Digital DJs

You don't have time to worry about entertainment ...that's my job! Instead, walk in to a perfect party where the lighting is dazzling, the music is fun, the DJ is professional, and everyone is having a wonderful time. That's what you get with Digital DJs. It's that simple.

"I am committed to delivering the highest level of service to you. I have over 15 years of experience as a professional entertainer with credits in directing, designing, performing, and producing events.​

I am fun, friendly, and professional. I recognize that I am part of a larger team helping produce your special day-- I even pitch in when other vendors might need help to make a smooth experience for everyone. I focus completely on your event because I care about you and your guests. It's not about me :) I am passionate about professionalism, aesthetics, quality music, and producing glitch-fee events."
-Gordon

I offer free "no-hassle" consultations. I will not pressure you into using my services; instead I will provide the information you need to make an informed decision :)

315-226-3357 or info@DigitalDJs.info

blowing rock nc wedding dj 845

• Videos 3

10 Reviews for Digital DJs

CeCe · Married on 09/20/2014

Gordon is the best of the best! He is an absolute pleasure to work with!! As a Wedding Planner having an organized vendor makes my job much easier. Over the last 4 yrs that I have worked with him 100% of my clients have been satisfied!! Gordon is great at gathering pre-wedding details which makes for easy communication to me. You will not find a DJ more willing to make your event a success!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Digital DJs's reply:

Thank you so much Cece. I have to agree that we're a stellar team! I can honestly say it's so easy to work an event with you. Between the two of us we're doing something right! I appreciate your giving and taking honest feedback while we work behind the scenes to make the wedding magic. See you at the wedding this weekend!

Oh Sweet Gordon! You offered us far more than we expected and went far beyond the scope of your job title! We could not have asked for a more positive, professional and upbeat experience. We would recommend you again and again without hesitation...just the best in his field. Thank you again for being apart of our favorite day!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Digital DJs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words TR :) I was raised in a small business environment and I owe a lot of my professionalism and integrity to my family. I can't think of a greater compliment than knowing that I'm carrying on that tradition of personalized interaction and continued relationships. Call me to DJ your son's wedding!

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2013

Digital DJ's did an amazing job at our outdoor wedding in the mountains! Gordon played 30 minutes of seating music for when guests were mingling and finding their places. He also played our processional, recessional, and reception! We were able to pick all the music. Everyone was on the dance floor and loving the music all night long. Thanks Gordon!!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Digital DJs's reply:

You're absolutely welcome! Everything went exactly as planned :) My best to you two.

Digital DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Digital DJs 1
    $50 Off Ceremony Add-On Service
    $50 Off Ceremony Add-On Service:​ - This adds up to 4 hours onto my day so I do charge for it. This service includes me operating the sound on site, two speakers, an optional Shure® wireless microphone, and 20 minutes of prelude/postlude music (your live musician/singer or pre-recorded music of your choice)

• Leatherwood Mountains
    Leatherwood Mountains Barn & Farm Weddings

Digital Dj's is alway spot on when it comes to professional service and dependability. It has been an honor to work with Gordon over the years and we are always excited when he books Leatherwood Mountain Resort weddings!

• Gadabouts Catering
    Gadabouts Catering Wedding Caterers

It is with great pleasure that I recommend Gordon, Digital DJs for your wedding or special event. Having had the pleasure of working with Gordon at numerous venues, I have seen personally his professionalism and commitment to the integrity of the event. He is always polished in appearance and skilled at his art, the art of encouraging guests to have fun! I always know when Gordon is the DJ because he sends a detailed timeline well in advance outlining the activities for the occasion. Acting as emcee, Gordon gets the event started and follows it through to completion, in a professional and timely manner. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions about Digital DJs ability to handle your special event! Sincerely, Eileen Gaddy Eileen Gaddy, CWP Gadabouts Special Events and Catering

• Heidi Crowder Wedding Design
    Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Wedding Planners

We worked with Gordon and BJ this past weekend at Chetola Resort. They were great, on the ball with answering back to the client and myself. They were always professional and are great MC's! The guests enjoyed the music and for a small crowd he had them dancing all night! I would totally recommend them again to my clients!

• Boone, 28607 See on map